Angel

***

"can you forgive me, forgive him, forgive us?"

"don't you ask for too much? without regret?"

"I didn't, I'm not, I'll never. can you still forgive? In the name of love"

*****

Young man with short hair and strong build, leaves lecture room after attending student introduction and walks to huge yard. almost everyone around wear police uniform and look overly proud, as their happy sounds fills the air. having no proper mood to join them, he finds calmest place and sits down at the table, dialing the number

"mom it's me. are you free for talk?"

"sure dear, how is it going? do you feel well there?"

"yes, everything is ok. I worked too hard to get into this university, nothing can stop me now"

"Yibo..." woman's voice shakes and Yibo knows she struggles with tears "please forget your dangerous plan and just try to use best years of your life the fullest. study well, find true friends and have fun with them. maybe get girlfriend too? women in uniforms are beautiful"

"don't mention it again please, i'm not here for falling in love or chatting with someone" Yibo frowns and suddenly feels someone grabbing his shoulders, carefree voice follows the touch and he looks back, meeting naughty eyes

"love? there is a always enough time for love" cute boy, same age as him smiles widely and sits down in front of him "sorry for interrupting dude. you can keep talking, don't mind us"

"well mom, take good care of yourself. I'll contact you later" Yibo cuts the call and eyes two boys, who look totally opposite compared to each-other. one has bright and smiling face, while other is strict and quiet. Yibo feels kinda annoyed by their sudden presence, but forces himself to bow slightly "how can I help you?"

"my name is Lei, this gruffy one is Jiang. we're friends since kindergarten"

"only in your mind, you just stuck at me and removing you is impossible" so called Jiang sighs loudly and looks away

"got it but still...what it has to do with me?" Yibo awkwardly smiles and tosses on the chair

"oh right" Lei leans closer and pats on his shoulder "we want to be your friends. I watched your presentation, you're so cool. what is your..."

"Wang Yibo but... actually I'm not friendly type, prefer to be alone"

"you two make such a great couple" he laughs and hits Jiang's nape "may I play role of amour arrow?" Jiang's cheeks visibly blushes and Yibo can't stop himself from smiling. it won't hurt if he talks a little more right?

"he won't leave you trust me, lei never stops when he wants to get someone or something"

"I started feeling sorry for you Jiang but have to admit he is kinda cute"

"this is exactly what I'm saying" Lei exclaims happily and taps palms on his chest "i'm cute and gonna become sexy and attractive thanks to my future profession. girls love men in uniform, they say it's cool. listen to me" he signs boys to lean closer and whispers "it makes them excited, you know what I mean, role play and stuff like that"