Switching Places!

Start from the beginning

"Remind me of that, get us replaced......!! Remind me of that, get us replaced......!!"

as they start pronouncing......there's a bright light all around them, both smile and Yezun lean to kiss Wei.....he peck on Wei's lips and a blink of eyes......they both switched their places. Shenwei smile when he feel strong like Yezun.....but Yezun frown when he feels so weak "For how many days have you not eaten?"  Yezun said and start eating that pie.

Shenwei only smile and quickly began to dress up for the oath ritual.......after eating some bites Yezun feels uneasy, he stop and drink some water to calm himself down. But suddenly he feels weird and cover his mouth.....then run to the washroom and throw everything which he eat few second ago.

Shenwei also confused to see his brother.....he come to him and asked what happened? Yezun wipes his mouth then turn back at Wei and about to say......his head spin like hell and Yezun fall, but luckily Shenwei there and he hold Yezun in his arm "help! somebody......help!"  Wei shout in panic state which make their parents rush toward them.

(A/N:- whatever happens with both of them.....whatever circumstances they have to face.....Yezun always call his parents {mom dad} and Shenwei call them {mama papa} ~~~~~&~~~~~ and after switching, I mention them both as Yezun {weiwei} and Shenwei {Ye} I hope you all not get puzzle.....just like me right now.....*seeing stars*)

King and Queen both looks so concern about their son Shenwei(which is exactly Yezun) who unconscious lays on the bed and Yezun(which is exactly Shenwei) sitting beside him while holding his hand "what happened to weiwei......Cheng! (Royal Pharmacist)" Queen asked and Shenwei(Ye) open his eyes.

Cheng smile after checking Shenwei(Ye) "congratulation!! your highness.....you're going to be grandparents!!" Cheng word make everyone speechless.....Yezun(weiwei) widen his eyes and sit up in shocked......he glare at his gege, who nervously biting his nails......King notice it but he didn't say anything.....after giving some medicine Cheng take his leave and King tell him that not inform anyone about this.

After Cheng leaves, the king turns to his both son "you both again switched your places...?" King asked and they both start shivering "eh...uh...umm...da....dad...um...uuh..." Shenwei(Ye) start stammering.....but Queen didn't care about it and asked who's the father of this child? Shenwei(Ye) looked at Yezun(weiwei) and other gesture with his doey eyes ~don't tell please!~

"Yezun! I'm asking to you.....(real Yezun widen his eyes) what! socking right!.....I'm your mother, I'll gave you both birth.....and how can you both think that, you can hide this from me!" Queen said and both pout "SORRY! mom/mama" both said together and king shook his head.

"so tell me who is HE......" king cares Shenwei's(Ye) face gently "papa! yu.....yunlan.....Zhao Yunlan!" Yezun(weiwei) said and king looked at him in confusion "how you know it......wait a minute! first both of you switched your places back right now!!" king order them and both nod their head.

Later they both holding each other hands while facing each other......and pronounce that magical spell with some changes

"Remind us of that, get me replaced......!! Remind us of that, get me replaced......!!"

Then light all around them and Yezun kisses Wei's lips.....and they both return back to their places.

Knock! Knock!

"your highness! elders waiting for young master...." one maid inform and go from there "we talk about this later.....let's go for the ritual!" King said and leave with his wife.

At the Ritual.......

King tell everything about Shenwei to their Royal Spiritual Master Sheng......then he think of something and tell the king......Wei has been chosen for this ritual, so now it cannot be changed, but if he is married to the same guy, then this ritual can be completed easily......hearing Sheng's words, the king smiles and asks Wei to call Zhao Yunlan.

Later Yunlan stand in front of Shenwei's father with shocked expression

Later Yunlan stand in front of Shenwei's father with shocked expression......he can't believe that he going to be a father, and the king happily accept their relationship "look, Zhao Yunlan! my boy loves you so much because you're his happiness......and as his father it's my duty to give him his happiness.

But you have to promise me......no matter what happens in the future, you always care for him and give him respect" king politely said and Yunlan nod his head as a agreement.

■■■■■■■■

Next chapter is going to be a hot one for Wei and Yezun......hope you all enjoy and waiting for my updates 😘

Please share your vote comments...😚

Sorry for my grammar mistake....🙏

Thank you❣💞💞