Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." He mumbles.

"It's no problem. You looked like you were really struggling."

"Yeah, I just had a rough day that's all."

I make an o shape with my mouth and we walk to my bedroom. I walk in first and see Liam texting on his phone. He looks up and he is in pure shock. Harry just stands back and looks at the floor.

"Umm..yeah. I have to go now Louis." Liam exclaims.

He shoves his phone into his pocket and walks out of the bedroom.

"I'll be right back!" I tell Harry before I follow Liam.

I grabbed Liam's forearm and he tries to move out of my grip."Louis let me go!"

"No, why didn't you talk to Harry!?"

"Because he hates me and I know it." He mumbles out.

"But you don't know that. You have to talk to him." I said letting go of his arm.

"And I will but now is not a good time. I'll talk to him another day."

I huffed and stepped back."Alright I'll see you tomorrow at school then."

"Ok bye." And he walked down the stairs.

I turned back around and walked back to my bedroom. Once I get back to my bedroom I notice that Harry was laying his head down at my desk fast asleep.

So walk over to him and shake him a bit,"Harry wake up."

He sits up a bit and wince clutching his side,"Hey take it easy, you got hurt pretty bad."

His eyes widen and he stares at me,"I'm fine." He said as he stands up slowly.

"No you're not."said crossing my arms and looking down at him.

"Yeah I am. I just had a rough day in gym. Why are you worried about me anyway, aren't you one of Zayn's friends now?" He says sternly.

"I know what happened to you today. Zayn and his crew bullies you everyday and there's no one there to help you."

"What?....h-how...do y-you...know that? He said stuttering.

"Liam told me. He says that you're in pain everyday."

I walk him over to my bed and sit him down. I propped my pillows up against the bed headboard and he fiddles with his fingers."Lay against these pillows and relax."

"No Louis you..."

"Harry sit back I insist, you are obviously hurting." I said strictly.

He nods and lays back against the pillows, and I sit down next to his legs."Does anyone else besides me and Lknow that this happens to you?" I ask.

He bites his bottom lip and hesitated. I look at him in the eyes and speak."Harry?"

"No. I didn't tell anyone." He says quietly so I wouldn't hear him, but I still manage to.

"Oh my god,Harry! You should tell someone about this! Does your mum even know!?

"No." He mumbles.

"Harry you have to tell her she can report it to the principal so he can do something about it!" I say.

"I can't...it will just make things worse."

I sighed and got frustrated,"But, you have to! You can't keep acting like this is okay!" I said.

"I know...and I will...one day."

I sighed again and shook my head. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He gets bullied everyday and and he wouldn't tell anyone about it. So I decided to help him,"What about this then. I'll walk with you to school everyday and I will walk you home."

"Louis, you don't have to do that. It's your first year here and..."

"I insist. I will keep you safe. Plus who gives a fuck about Zayn."

"You would really do that for me?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled,"Yeah, I know I only been going to this school for a day now, but I can't stand to see someone miserable." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Ow." He said as I pull away because I apparently hugged him a bit too tight.

"Sorry. Sorry!" I said backing up.

"Thank you, Louis." He said rubbing his side.

"Maybe Zayn bullies you because he like you perhaps!?" I said punching his shoulder slightly.

"I don't think so he has a girlfriend, plus I don't think he's bi like me." He covers his mouth and I grin.

"Your Bi!?"

"Yeah. Your not gonna kick me out now are you?" He ask before he started to get up.

"No. No! It's ok, I'm bi too!"

"Really!? That's great! There's finally someone that understands me!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! And if I totally didn't have my eye on someone I would totally ask you out!"

"You would actually ask me out, but why?" He asked confusedly.

"C'mon look at you, your handsome! Your amazing curly brown hair, your green eyes, your pink lips. I'm sure someone will ask you out!" I said taking of my shoes.

He finally smiles and shows his dimples which I didn't know he had."Oh and that smile! Oh those dimples are a killer!"

"Thanks." He said grinning shyly.

"I meant it, you have a great personality. You're a charming young lad." I said patting his knee.

"Thanks, Louis. Now what are we going to do while we're waiting for dinner to be ready?" He asked cheerfully.

"Well first I'm gonna put some ice on that bruise of yours, then we could watch a bit of telly, and I'll bring dinner up so you won't have too move around too much." I said standing up, and heading towards the door.

"Louis?" He calls and I turn around to respond.

"Yes."

"Thanks for everything." He says getting back on my bed.

"Your welcome." I said before I walked out and headed downstairs.

He doesn't know it yet, but I am going to stick by him no matter what happens. I'll be the best friend he never had.

___________________________
AN: Sorry it took me so long to update! I'll try two make the next two chapters as long and interesting as I can! Thanks For reading!