CHAPTER 15

"let's dance."

His accent came out deeper when he was drunk and I dropped the keys and he shrugged off his coat and pushed mine off all while spinning us and calling it dancing. I couldn't help but laugh and enjoy this drunk Emmett.

"Freedom!!" He yelled and I shook my head getting him a glass of water.

I found him on the couch, head thrown back and eyes closed.

"Are you finally sober?"

"Not yet. I still have three songs in me." I laughed as he held up three fingers. He only took a sip of the water before putting it down and clapping his lap. "Come on."

"What?"

He clapped his thighs again. "Sit." I stared and sat and he snorted, "not like that," I was facing the side of him sitting on his legs. "You know, straddle."

I sighed and rolled my eyes and did as he said and tilted my head. "So?"

He sighed softly, a shy smile playing on his lips and laid back, my knees on the couch he started rubbing my thighs and breathed deeply. "This is nice."

"You're very drunk."

"Am I?" He looked at me then and bit his lip and smiled. "I think about you, you know." He confessed suddenly and I went silent, not a breathe left me. "A lot...too much sometimes." His hands were slow on my thighs, tempting as they caressed and rubbed. "You make me happy, Simon." He whispered lowly, "and I don't wanna lose that and yet," his hands squeezed just by my groin and I swallowed. "I think about doing things to you. All, the, time."

I sucked in a breathe as his hands trailed to my waist then. "Do you think of me?"

"Yes." My answer had no pause, no hesitation.

"Like I do?"

"Always."

"I like that." He held me and pulled me closer and suddenly my ass was directly on his cock and he groaned and gasped. "I like this too." My stomach clenched and I felt all the blood rushing down. "This might sound a little weird but," his voice was low and husky. "I want so badly to cum inside you." I nearly came at his blunt words, my brows rising as my core heated up. "And I wanna taste you."

His fingers slid through my jean, gripping the fabric, his nail grazing my skin gently and he licked his lips, his eyes on my groin as his fingers slid along the waist band to my zipper.

"And maybe this makes me an asshole." He whispered unbuttoning the jean and sliding the zipper open and I could barely breathe.

His hand then slid into the waist band of my boxers and I gasped, his hand was cold as it held my cock and his eyes were on me.

"I wanted to do this the first time I felt you." He tugged gently and my hips bucked against him as a sound left me and I slapped my mouth. "I watched for a while, listening as you breathed so heavy and maybe if it weren't for our kids," he chuckled, his hands moving slowly, warming as it went. "I probably would have lost control."

I was moaning, and panting looking at him and not wanting him to stop when he did, he held my shirt and tugged me down. His lips were so soft against mine, gentle at first before they became urgent and I whimpered against them.

It felt like a part of me snapped into place and everything made sense. Every worry and woe left me and I was a muddle mess of peace, I ran my hand over his neck into his hair.

He stood with us,his hand on my ass and I wrapped my legs around him so ready to have all of him all over me. We stopped kissing and stared as he paused by the stairs, his eyes were so bright, questioning and I just wanted him and did not care how.

He took each step slow, as though giving me time to back out and I bit my lip and burning my face in his neck, inhaling and sucking on his skin. He groaned and sped up.

I was laid down, my pants half falling and I was frozen as he stripped. He kept his eyes on me and I kept mine on him, trying not to linger until I couldn't fight it as his naked glory was all mine to witness.

His cock stood to attention, long and thick and my mouth watered, he stepped towards me and held out his hand which I took and began to strip me until my naked glory was his to behold. His eyes raked over me with so much heat my legs felt weak and he pushed me down.

He raised my legs up, spreading them before he licked his lips and descended into my lips, my hands touched him all over, feeling the sparks erupt like fire only served to turn me on even further.

His hand ran over my thigh, his finger grazing the length of my cock before he palmed my balls and ass and groaned into my mouth. He laid onto me, pressing his weight fully and humped me. I could have cum just like that and I wanted to so badly.

He was moaning and groaning, kissing my neck and his hands roaming my chest. The taste of alcohol and him was intoxicating and his lips trailed kisses down my body until he breathed on my top and I gasped, my cock twitching and throbbing.

His mouth was wet and warm and so very good. I arched my back, hands gripping his sheets and I gave a shout of pleasure, glad Katya wasn't around to hear it.

Emmett worked me good, giving me all he had and leaving me in pieces. He played with my balls sucking on my cock like he owned it, I felt his finger wet probe me and moaned loudly and I nearly came. He stopped sensing this and my body shook as I tried to hold it back.

It's been so long since I'd been touched by anything other than my hand, the feeling was too great and my precum probably looked like I came. His finger was working to stretch me and I was at the point where I just needed him inside, needed to hear him enjoy me, so I pulled him in for a kiss and I felt him probe me with his bare head.

I shuddered as he pushed in having used his saliva to lubricate not that he needed it as my wolf secret generated lubricant for him considering my body has been ready to mate for the past three weeks.

He slid in and groaned, his face red and his brows drawn in and mouth gapping. "Fuck." He cursed and I smiled as he moaned, hiding his face in my neck.

I held him as he moved slowly, torturing me with the feel of his brushing against my bundle of nerves. His body shuddered against mine, his hips jerking and he looked at me.

He smiled at me, biting his lips, his brows drew in as the pleasure raked through him. I threw my head back and growled. My hips bumped up against him, urging him to go faster, wanting more. I was a moaning mess and I was cumming very soon.

Emmett whispered my name like a song and I loved it, he kissed me deeply and he told me he was close and I held him, my arms and legs wrapping around him, the sound of our skin slapping and our laboured breathes filled the air beautifully and he jerked, his body stilled and I screamed his name, my cum all over our cheats and he spiller inside of me.

"Aah," he panted heavily kissing behind my ear and I was biting into my hand, resisting the urge to mark him.

As we calmed and I wondered if he'd gotten sober he stared at me, his cock twitching inside, I bit my lip because it was only serving to turn me on again and I wiggled. "I wanna do that again." My brows rose and I looked at him smile before he kissed me, his hips already jerking inside me and his cock already full.

Oh fuck yes.

A\N
26 October 2021

  Practice safe sex, please people. 😑😭 And remember this is fiction, not fact. Please.