CHAPTER 13

I managed to calm myself down and sleep eventually, however, when I woke everyone was ahead of me.

Emmett was talking to the kids in the kitchen making breakfast and I sat up realising there was a crusty feeling to my body. I looked down thankful I hadn't perhaps ejaculated in my sleep because it wasn't impossible. Not with how heavily I sleep next to Emmett.

I made my way to the kitchen and smiled at the sight of them, Duncan was talking their ears off, Emmett was laughing on his adorable sort of way and Katya kept reminding Duncan to stop getting off track of his story. Watching them together brought a weird sensation to my chest, as though tiny people were stepping gently in a kind of massage.

"You're up."

"You're the only one who hasn't showered." My son told me matter of factly and I noticed how they all had on fresh cloths, I frowned looking at Emmett who grinned and shrugged.

"It's the school picnic." Katya informed me and my eyes widened having forgotten and honestly so not in the loop that I didn't realise when we had come here the day before that this would happen.

"Flip," I frowned at Duncan who only grinned.

"You should probably go shower. I laid something out for you, if you don't like it, we can make a quick stop at your place so you can change." He walked around the counter and rubbed my back, the show of affection caught especially when he suddenly laid a kiss on the side of my head.

For a moment I wondered if I woke up in an alternate universe.

"Leave the dirty clothes in the laundry basket,please." He went on to serve his breakfast of hashbrowns, bacon and eggs with pancakes to the kids.

I left before Duncan shot me a stink eye for making them late. I went to each room hoping to see these fresh clothes only to find them laid out in Emmett's personal room. I froze in confusion and bit my lip, his scent so much stronger here than anywhere else in the house. I entered intending to just take the clothing and move to the guest bedroom when I turned with the clothes in my hands and he raised a brow standing at the door.

"Why do you look guilty?"

I blanched and tried not to blush. "I just, you know, I'm not." He smiled and shook his head to move around freely. He was so at ease, not at all bothered that I was there as he began to change.

"You gonna shower yet?" I looked at him as he bared his chest to me before getting a different more casual yet expensive looking shirt.

"Maybe." He nodded to the other door behind him by his dresser.

"Well, it's free."

I blinked, looking between him and the door and back and forth before he rolled his eyes laughing. "I'll go, come have breakfast when your done. Use any product you like."

He left, closing his bedroom door and I knew, I did not have any time to panic or interpret because my son's picnic was due.

I showered, loving the feeling of the warm water on my skin. I had realised my hard on left evidence in my boxers which were not staying behind, no way would I let him try to wash that and see just exactly what he's done to me.

It was hard not to think about the man, and I mean hard. Soon enough I had jerked off in his shower and cursed myself because I had to make sure he'd never find out, so of course, I made like a maid and wrapped my towel around me and got out whatever cleaning supplies he had only for him to walk in.

I screamed and jumped, dropping the HandyAndy and clutching my chest. Emmett watched me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?"