Part 17

omniscient

"how long?" jadon asked. he was seated with his legs open and his hands rested on his knee and one hand holding his head.

"for like two weeks" Trisha said bodly.

"you ain't a lesbian" zan said standing up and walking up to her.

"you just attached to her, my guy. you like boys! boys!" zan continued.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you cause you always against shit like this, you judge queer and you act all high and might cause you straight" Trisha said standing up too.

"cause pussy deserve dick not dick to dick" he said to her. "Trisha I've known you for the longest you looked at males when you was 6 years old. you weren't born a lesbian, it's your mind playing these dirty ass games on you"

"zan, I like kiki and that final"

"besides the fact that you like the devil, zan has a point" Braxton said standing up.

"y'all don't know her at all, shes a good as person with a heart and y'all only just judging her from Ja'bria's view." Trisha yelled.

"neither do you. you've liked jadon since we were 11, kiki just came into your life you don't even know her like that" Angelica said looking down.

"thank you all for your support" Trisha said grabbing her bag and walking out with her eyes watery.

"don't y'all think you were a little tough?" Alisa asked.

"why you here?" jadon asked her.

"suck my toe" she said throwing her middle finger at him before walking out.

"she has a point, y'all were harsh" Ja'bria said standing up.

"coming from you? it's kiki we talking about here" zan said leaning down to her face.

"I know boy move" Ja'bria said leaving too but Braxton followed behind her.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting in her bed.

"If Trisha says she's lesbian why y'all mad?" She asked folding her hands.

"Zan's getting worked up cause his mum left him for another woman while jadon just confused cause she was really into guys, Angelic-"

"That's what what I mean" Ja'bria said sighing.

"Look, Trisha has probably been battling the fact that she's lesbian for a long ass time and y'all what? Threw dirt on her? Imagine how she feels"

"Trisha ain't no lesbian damn" Braxton said chuckling.

"The sooner you accept that the better for everyone in the house" Ja'bria said.

"I don't have a problem with queers, just coming from Trisha, shit seems different now. Jadon and zan gone take it rough"

"Y'all do y'all, I'm finna call her" Ja'bria said walking out.

Braxton him self was leaving soon, but he didn't tell no body he didn't even tell Ja'bria, he was going to see this father and sister and make up for lost years, his flight was in two days and he had to make things right between everybody before he left.

"MATTER OF FACT EVERYBODY BACK TO THE KITCHEN!" Braxton yelled and called Trisha and Alisa to come back.

minutes later they were all seated.

"Okay I'm going straight into it, Trisha's Les Alisa is leaving we have to accept both facts" Braxton said.

"Alisa need to understand that we love her and we just got carried away" Trisha said not looking at Alisa.

"Girl, shut up" Alisa said rolling her eyes.

"No! you shut up! you've been on this back and forth dumb shit for the longest and it ain't make no sense bro! we do love you we care about you, so what you just gone go to a place you ain't know filled with a bunch of people and walk around trying to fit in??" zan blurted out standing up.

"Matter of fact, I'm not going to Japan no more, if y'all asked or checked on me y'all would have known! I'm staying. a simple Alisa how you doing or Alisa you okay? is all I ask for even from my so called brother" Alisa said as her voice cracked.

"I ain't doing this" Jadon said and walked out.

"I fucking hate you!" Alisa yelled throwing a stool at jadon.