Part 9

Omniscient
Atlanta

"Braxton I swear yeen gone do it" JaDon yelled laughing.

JaDon and Braxton were waiting for their other half, Zan to complete the group.

"I said what I said, imma jump on him and kiss his cheek" Braxton repeated making JaDon nearly fall with laughter.

A black car pulled over in front of them and zan walked out with his shades on and on seeing them he raised his eye brows goofily.

"Brother!" Braxton yelled jumping on him and pecked his cheek causing JaDon to burst out laughing.

"Dafauq!!" Zan screamed like a little girl wiping his face.

"A nigga gay" JaDon teased laughing harder.

"This what I come to Atlanta to?" Zan asked mugging his two best friends.

"You missed us" JaDon said doing a tiktok dance making zan laugh hard.

"Nope" zan said, by this time his driver had brought out his bags and left.

"Hold up why you got so many bags?" Braxton asked scrunching his face at zan.

"Cause am staying for college, and JaDon your mum packed an extra bag for you" zan explained blushing.

"Nah dont" JaDon said pushing zan away.

They filled Braxton's car with the luggage and got in the car.

"Play masterpiece!" Zan shouted causing braxton and JaDon to turn back at him.

"Brother we aren't deaf" braxton said punching his arm hard.

"Just play my song" zan said rolling his eyes.

Braxton's house was big enough to accommodate ten people comfortably so zan coming over wasn't a problem.

Braxton began the song and they all danced and rapped along

"Matter of fact, braxton who the girl you've been posting" Zan asked poking his face.

"Ja'Bria" braxton said smiling causing Zan to laugh.

"You changed my man, you changed!" JaDon said laughing with Zan.

Braxton never took females seriously, yes the flocked around him but he never took interest in them, but Ja'Bria was different he wanted to place the scattered puzzles together.

"By the way am taking the biggest room" zan said sitting back and Ja'Don looked at him dead in the eyes but Zan just stuck his tongue out.

"Dude we better get to school" Ja'Don announced.

"Its 2 pm I ain't going" zan said. Zan had never liked school, he felt it was a big waste of time and money. Ja'Don in the other hand found school quite interesting. Braxton was just not there in school.

"You gonna see Ja'Bria" Ja'Don said turning around raising his eye brow up and zan agreed nodding.

Meanwhile.

Day two of Ja'Bria not spending a whole school day with Braxton.

She was having her last class and was eager to leave, the bell rung.

She grabbed her things and jumped excitedly, in her head, she slowly walked our of class alongside everyone else.

Immediately she walked out of class a familiar voice hit her drums and she sprung around, BRAXTON!

She immediately ran towards him and jumped on him he caught her and hugged her back.

"I missed you" braxton said smelling her hair.

"I missed you too" she said lowly. She couldn't explain what came over her she never did that to anyone, now dyes certain people are staring but she didn't seem to care, as long as braxton was holding her everything was perfect.

Braxton pulled away from the hug and lead her outside to his car where zan and Ja'Don were.

"Oh shit she's prettier in person!" Zan exclaimed admiring Ja'Bria making her chuckle.

"Hey love am zan" he said stretching out his hand and she shook him avoiding eye contact.

"Am Ja'Don, we've met." He said side hugging her.

"So we dropping you off?" Zan asked, and Ja'Bria immediately remembered where she stayed and she didn't want them thinking of her sowly, so she shook her head, although braxton knew why.

"I'd walk" she said lowly holding her bag.

"Okay love" zan said and entered he car with Ja'Don.

"Ja'Bria how have you been?" Braxton asked calmly looking down at her.

"Been living" she said normally. Apparently, braxton is the only one close enough to her that she can hold a normal conversation with.

"Remember why I gave you the phone?" Braxton asked cause she hadn't been calling neither texting.

"My family are just always around" she said looking down.

"If you're ever tired call me I'd pick you up" braxton said raising up her chin and she slowly nodded.

They went their separate ways after a long good bye and Ja'Bria got home.

Ja'Bria got home and to her at most surprise her brother wasn't blasting his trash music the house was quiet.

"Hey" he said as she walked in catching her off guard cause they never talk.

"Hi" she said lowly avoiding any conversation with him.

"So I heard chimes from your phone" he said and her whole world stopped.

"Mum and dad are coming soo-" before he could finish his sentence Ja'Bria turned around to run out but he was faster and blocked her way holding her hand.

"Uh-uh we dont do that around here" he said smiling evilly, he locked the doors and held the key pushing her to the couch.

____________

BROOOOOO!💀😭

I took a couple of days to rest but now its game time bitches, you have no idea.✨