Part 4

Braxton (ice) Lava
Atlanta
Next day.

I need to find Jabria

She can't just disappear into thin air, I saw her walk

Where the fuck is she

This girl a ghost for real.

I walked around school looking for Jabria like a lost puppy.

LIBRARY.

*FLASHBACK*

I rolled out of my bed lazily and saw JaDon playing my game.

"Nigga ain't you got school" I asked confused.

"I can't fly all the way to Brooklyn just for some shitty ass classes" he said rolling his eyes.

I ignored him and went straight to the bathroom. Jadon and I have been friends since diaper days, he's a real one and I would always be there for him I just didn't show it cause he can be a dick sometimes.

I got dressed in faded blue jeans overall and a pink sweatshirt and threw on white Nike air 1's.

"Immaculate drip" Jadon gassed me up.

"Icyyyy!" I said doing a dance.

"Get you ass to school!" He yelled laughing.

I got a little breakfast and drove straight to school blasting pop smoke.

"Hey kiki!" I greeted by the car park.

"Wassupp?" She yelled rather excited about something.

I ignored her question and walked into school, I noticed JaBria in the same hoodie as the first day I wanted to know about her but fuck it.

"Braxton!" Levy called out my name and I spun around.

"Hey girl" I said teasing her.

"We need to talk about jabria" she started

"She ain't do it, kiki and her jealous hoe ass friends smashed your car. Jabria always asleep in the library" she said but I was disgusted, she was jealous too and lying against her friends.

"Holl up ion give fuck if you believe my ass or not, the truth remains jabria is innocent" she turned around and my phone chimed, she sent a screen record of her and kiki's chat.

I need to find Jabria

She can't just disappear into thin air, I saw her walk.

Where the fuck is she.

This girl is a ghost for real.

I walked around looking for Jabria like a lost puppy.

LIBRARY.

I ran straight to the library and walked to the furthest place hopping to find her and I did but she was peacefully sleeping.

I stared at her and the scar, it looked like a punch but who would punch her. She was effortlessly beautiful she didn't even need a make over, her in a messy bun was beautiful enough for me. I gently tapped her causing her to wake up.

"Hey Jabria, I wanna apologize for the other day yeen deserve all at and I know the truth now, we cool?" I said and stretched out my hand at the last part.

She awkwardly shook my hand and ran off, this girl dead ass ran.

Nah she ain't normal

I grabbed her things and followed after her, I eventually caught up to her by her locker and she looked tensed to see me.

"Damn girl chill out" I said chuckling but she stared at me emotionlessly.

"Anyways I came to give you this" I said stretching out her book bag.

"Thank you" she said politely and innocently. Her voice was low and angelic I could listen to it all day if she let me.

"You straight" I said walking away. She makes a gangster wanna love.

I felt a pair of eyes burning into my soul and I turned around to see kiki's ugly ass I smirked at her and walked away making her furious.

I ain't really care she should know better than to blame JaBria for smashing my car, she was just jealous cause I always talked about JaBria and imma rub and show JaBria off cause she deserves every bit of it.

I patiently waited for lunch cause I was about to make a show.

I waited for everyone to take their seats then I walked up to kiki's table smiling.

"Oh I guess this is the desperate, lying hoe's table" I said with a grin and they all looked up at me.

"Let me tell you a few things am a street nigga, the one no nigga wants to fuck with so if you like your empty heads and dont waned it to be blown off stay away from JaBria" I said picking up a chips from kiki's tray with everyone's eyes on me, I walked straight to jabria grabbed her hand and we walked out of the cafeteria.

I walked into a class and she sat on a chair while I sat on the table.

It was complete akward silence cause I indirectly kidnapped her but I didn't want to speak first I wanted her to be comfortable.

"Why?" She asked ten minutes after comfortable silence.

"Why what?" I asked scrunching my face up to her.

"Why'd you notice me" she said with teary eyes.

"Ion know there's something about you that calls my name" I said truthfully.

"You capping" she said with an accent.

"Damn" I chuckled "I ain't capping, I ain't never stress a female they always stressing me but for you I would do what ever and I can't believe we ain't together" I sung she smiled and I gently grabbed her hand.

"I ain't asking you to tell me none but how you got that scar" I asked and she tensed up avoiding eye contact.

"Its okay if yeen wanna talk bout it" I said holding her hand and to my auto must shock she held my hand back, they were soft and small.

"I have class" she said and I placed a kiss on her forehead and she ran off.

My lil mystery.

I thought.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I walked into the library with a nylon bag of different snacks for JaBria.

I walked past kiki and her annoying ass and took a seat beside JaBria.

"Hey mamas" I said with a smile and she smiled back.

"Hey" she practically mouthed the words didn't even come out of her mouth.

"I brought you some" I said and placed the bag on the table and she looked scared.

"I can't take that" she said looking away.

"I dont see you eat and you need some" I said confused.

"I can't take anything from you" she said and I silently chuckled.

"Come on mamas it ain't even like that, I dont kiss and tell you're safe wimme" I said and she stretched out her pinky.

"Pinky swear" she said and I interlocked our pinkies and she blushed hard very fucking hard like she's been awaiting this moment I thought her face would fall off.

She took the bag hungrily and began to eat like a monster.

"Sorry" she said giggling.

"Nah its okay do you mamas" I said kissing her forehead and leaving.