Part 1

JaBria Wrights
Atlanta
Monday 12 January 2021

"Bri pack your shit and get the fuck outta my house" my mum yelled from downstairs making me hasten my steps.

I ran out of the house, literally ran out with my worn out book bag in my hand.

I walked to school holding my worn out bag tightly feeling stares on me, this was a daily routine for me I was a werido and the poor kid no one wanted to associate with.

I went straight to my locker and opened it picking out my books for the day, I made a brief intense eye contact with my ex-bestfriend with her new friends, before I shut my locker and turned around to walked away.

I went straight to the library and sat by the corner and slept until the bell rang for classes to begin.

I didn't sleep much at night so I spent most of my time sleeping in the library.

I put my hoodie over my head and walked straight to class avoiding eye contact.

"What I heard about the new boy was he's very cute and he's dad runs Brooklyn's streets" levy my ex-bestfriend said to her new clique.

New boy? We're having a new boy?

I took my seat at the back and waited for the class to fill up patiently.

The classes went by fast and I was patiently waiting to see the new boy, not for him to notice me or anything just to make fantasies in my head with him.

He and kiki would probably be a thing so there really wasn't any point of waiting.

******
I walked into the cafeteria with my partially empty tray and sat alone by the corner of the cafeteria.

I was about to tear open my Chips when I felt a pair of eyes burn stares into me I tried to ignore it but later gave in.

I looked up and saw HIM, he was staring intensively at me. We made a brief eye contact and I immediately looked away

Not surprisingly the girls were already around him but I had to admit a nigga fine. Yes, I had an accent but I tried to avoid using it.

I walked out of the cafeteria and went straight to the library to read a book and get my head out if what just happened, I enjoyed reading about Christianity I find it fascinating. I didn't completely believe all of it but I believed most of it.

The day went by faster than I could imagine, I tried my best to not think about the new boy, I still dont know what his name is.

I walked home and took the route into the ghetto where I lived. It was ghetto as fuck kids running around without shoes, niggas smoking, females holding guns, all of that.

I walked into my house only to hear my step brother's lame song blasting with his lame friends hyping him up.

No denial my brother's songs are trash, his friends too are trash, he only plays at clubs with trash people.

Some one needs to tell this boy the truth.

I went straight to my room ignoring them and laid on my bed. I had no phone nor television so I just laid in bed listening to my brother's lame rap.

_________________

HEY Y'ALL, YOU KNOW WHAT IT ISSSS
Ella and Izy back with another banger!
This book finna be lit let's goooo!😩😍