Part 14

Ja'Bria's POV
Atlanta

I walked out of the library holding my maths textbook and slowly walked to my locker.

I opened my locker and picked up my highlighter but then it fell, I turned around and bent over to pick up my highlighter on turning back I saw Kevin, kiki's senior brother the football captain and it made me flinch.

"Hello jabria" he said grinning.

"What do you want?" I asked blankly, Kevin never talked to me as a matter of fact he and his devil spawned sister bullied me.

"Wanted to let you know you look beautiful" he said smiling looking down at me.

"All thanks to- what's he's name? oh yes braxton" he added leaning on a locker beside mine.

"What do you want?" I asked more strictly.

"Make this make sense, a hot black boy comes from another part of the world sees you a shit hole and picks you over the hundreds girls in the school and now leave your home- oh mind to correct me you run away from you're home, remember the farmer feeds the animal before it slaughters it" he said with no emotion and I stood there in shock.

"I know about what happened last summer" he added before tapping my shoulder and walked passed me.

no no no!

Nobody knew about last summer. this is bad. I have to tell braxton before he does but I can't bring my self down to tell braxton.

Last summer was supposed to be between me and that he-goat now knows and if he tells his devil spawned sister am done for.

"Hey Ja'Bria what you thinking 'bout" Braxton asked snapping his fingers in my face.

"She done gone far" Zan chuckled

"I'm good" I said smiling back.

"Class?" zan asked looking at everyone until his gaze moved to some place else and he smiled.

"Who you looking a--" Braxton said trying to follow his gaze and catch who he was staring at "kiki uh-uh bro" Braxton said clapping his hand in Zan's face.

"She bad" he chuckled holding his bag tighter.

"And mad" I said under my breath walking away.

I can't stop who zan likes she just better not be sitting around me, cause listennnn.

Omniscient

"I wanna go home mehn" jadon sighed.

"Y'all notice zan and kiki ain't in class"Braxton chuckled.

"oh hell no" Trisha said rolling her eyes.

"she got my sis so fucked up, zan her's" Angelica said parting Trisha's hair.

"but we know damn right zan ain't hers th-" Braxton was saying but then he was stopped by the death stare Trisha and Angelica shot him.

"Y'all Zan's coming!" jabria said looking at the cafeteria door.

"hey y'all" he greeted everyone with a smile and stretched his hand to dap jadon but jadon just ignored him.

"do a nigga dirty okay" zan said laughing before he sat down.

"do a bad bitch dirty, okay!" Trisha said rolling her eyes.

"Damn what she mad about?" zan asked rolling his eyes.

"nigga can't you read the room! where you was?" jadon asked.

"prolly fucking kiki" Angelica said looking at her nails.

"bet she ain't make him moan" Trisha said looking at the door waiting for kiki to walk in.

"if y'all so mad, I was at the football field the coach knew my dad and me and wanted me to join the team, y'all just-- fuck it" he said grabbed his things stood up and turned around to leave but the stopped and turned back then looked at Braxton to say something but the didn't then he left.

"told y'all" Braxton said.

"you believe him?" Trisha asked sitting up

"girl you know damn well zan plays football well and his dad is well known, besides let's be real you never shot your shot with him you always just flirt" Braxton said pouting.

"some one had to say it" jadon shrugged.

"you on his team?" Angelica asked turning her gaze to jadon.

"girl you know his right" Ja'bria chipped in.

"baby ain't nobody asked you" Trisha said rolling her eyes.

"all am saying it just go to zan straight" jabria shrugged.

"says a girl who relays on a nigga to buy her things" Angelica said looking straight into jabria's eye.

"girl no" Trisha said holding Angelica's mouth.

"we don't do that" Trisha said.

"girl you know am right" Angelica said back mimicking Ja'bria.

"nah you acting childish and immature, Trisha grow up" Braxton said mugging her.

"we've been friends since childhood don't let someone you just met ruin that" Angelica said.

"I rather have her than you" Braxton said with a shrug.

"Y'all just shut up, don't be fucking childish. Trisha you not making sense, Braxton doesn't mean what he said, Ja'Bria is our sister now" Jadon said getting fed up with their bullshit.

"She not my sister" Angelica mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Nah thats it" Braxton said then stood up grabbing his things. "You ain't coming" he asked looking down at Ja'Bria.

She made eye contact with Trisha then smiled, "yeah I am" she said and left with him.

"You got elaborate bullshit ideas" Trisha said and walked out.

"You know the truth don't be blind to it" Angelica said to jadon before walking behind Trisha.

"Nah those girls need help and Ian a doctor" jadon shrugged eating out of jabria's food.

___________

Y'all!! 😭❤️

we know we've be gone for a while but we back and better😭. we ain't promising frequent updates but we gone try. 😂😭

read our other books in the mean time 😚 cause a new ones coming soonnnn!! 💅🏽