Part 10

Omniscient
Atlanta

Ja'Bria was running past everybody and everything holding her deeply cut wound, she needed to get out of the small hood.

Her legs slowly began to give up but she still had to keep running.

Flash back.

Her parents came back earlier cause her brother, Devon called them and ratted Ja'Bria out.

"So this is what you out here doing?" Her mum yelled puling her hair causing her to scream.

"Its probably a boy or a man" her stupid dad said, the man is literally stupid and says the dumbest things ever.

"No its not" Ja'Bria managed to say.

"So what is it then?" Her mother asked tilting her head to the side but Ja'Bria didn't reply.

Run.

She remembered what braxton said she just needed a way to get out of mother's grip and run out.

"Let me go" she demanded and her mother chuckled slapping her across the face.

"Let me go!" She yelled making her mother furious her mum picked up an alcohol empty bottle smashed it on the ground and pierced it into her previous wound.

That was it she had had enough with her mother she wanted to leave and never come back.

"CHOKE ON CUM AND DIE BITCH!" Ja'Bria yelled to her mother realising what he just did she and ran out of the house holding her hand and fighting back tears.

Ja'Bria was running past everybody and everything holding her deeply cut wound, she needed to get out of her s hood.

Her legs slowly began to give up but she still kept running the words braxton said "run" kept her moving.

She wanted to stop but everybody knew everybody so she had to keep going.

Luckily she got out of the hood and walked into an empty store.

"Hey can I help you?" The sales boy asked.

"Pho-phone" she stuttered.

"Here!" He gave her almost immediately.

She dialed braxtons's number and he didn't pick, she tried again no answer. Again. Again. Again. And again.

She was slowly giving up but she tried again.

Meanwhile.

"Braxton if you dont pick your call I'd smash your phone" zan yelled irritatedly.

"Ion answer unknown numbers and this person won't stop" braxton said ignoring zan.

"Braxton! Pick this bitch!" Ja'Don said throwing his phone at him.

"If the number calls one more time, I will if not oh well"

Meanwhile.

"Try again" the sales boy, josh said giving the phone back to her.