Part 13

Braxton's POV
Atlanta

I rolled on my bed for the thirtieth time this minutes, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't do anything about it.

I sat up on my bed and stared at the mirror across it.

Do you really want to spend the rest of your life in the streets like your father?

The question of my real mother played in my head repeatedly everyday. I missed her but there's nothing I could do about it.

I heard a knock on my room door, but who would knock at four in the morning on a Monday morning.

"Come in" I managed to say and the door crept open revealing a small figure, Ja'Bria.

"I had a bad dream" she said lowly from the other side of my room.

"Come here" I said tapping the side if my bed and she walked up to me looking round, my room was bigger than two classrooms combined.

No, she didn't lie on the bed she laid right on me, my heartbeat changed rhythm but i brushed it off and began to play with her hair until i was convinced she had slept off.

Who would hit their own child?

There were a few scars on her body but weren't so obvious. She looked so beautiful like I just want to put her whole body in my mouth cause she be looking like a snack, effortlessly.

JaDon didn't fail to remind me I had to go back home to see my father and his ugly wife everyday but I wasn't ready to face them, even if I'd go I'd go for lily, my three year old step sister.

She can't stay with them.

I didn't know when I slept off but I woke up to Ja'Bria's light voice.

"Wake up!" She eventually yelled making me chuckle, she's so cute.

I sat up and looked at the time. 6:37am.

"Why am I up so early?" I asked her but she turned around and was ready to leave.

"Cause its a  Monday and you have school" she said before shutting the door, I groaned loudly and went right back to sleep.

Omniscient
One hour later.

"No let me do it" Trisha said walking into braxton's room with a spoon and pan with jabria already standing there

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BRAXTON!" she yelled hitting the spoon against the pan loudly causing jabria to flinch.

"WHAT THE!" he yelled as he sprung up.

"You're welcome" Trisha giggled walking away.

"I woke you up" jabria said sitting beside him.

"Yeah, but am up now" he said walking out of his bed.

"Would they be going to school with us?" Jabria asked getting up.

"Probably, but they most likely would be around kiki or start their own circle that kiki can't handle" braxton said walking into the bathroom.