26|| All us

I felt the sense of deja vu crawl up to me like a tingling little insect on your skin, perhaps I was just imagining things, maybe not but one thing was for sure. My body and mind will never been the same after last night.

As I now lay on the air bed in the garden with the sun daring to shine in my face, the feeling of pride had washed over my like an ocean wave. Despite the fact that Kai didn't gesture to make any advances, we still had a really good time.

Staring at his smooth face facing me, fast asleep, I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. Was this now my freaking boyfriend?... Really?....Anyone?

I guess this was my reality. I was officially with the president's son. Who knew things would turn out like this? Memories of our first meeting at the basketball court in school made me smile considering how hostile we both were, how much of an ass he was and the type of broken person who hid between the thick walls of money and pride.

"G'morning." I greeted, caressing his silky hair which was pretty much dishevelled.

Shit, morning breathe. I mentally scolded myself. Way to go on your first morning of being a girlfriend again.

"It's barely even morning, turtle. Four o'clock, maybe?" He asked, rubbing his eyes of sleep.

I giggled. "I know, sorry. I couldn't help it. You have a really cute sleep face."

"I beg to differ." He trailed of just before his husky words were cut short by a kiss he put between us.

"So this is us?" I asked him, still in disbelief of what has happened in less than twenty- four hours.

"All us." He smiled.

******

Later during the day after a cold shower and lunch, I decided to call my family for an update on my educational status. I mean, despite the fact that online class was pretty decent and flexible I still missed school.

I missed the friends that I'd made and the serene environment not to talk of Turle Cove. That place was beginning to seem like home to me.

Dialing the number of the only family member I knew my heart, the phone rang for a good twenty seconds before there was an answer.

"Well well, I knew you loved me but I never knew you were so eager to talk to me."

"Idiot." I seetheed. "Sup?" I reluctantly asked, flopping onto my bed.

"Nothing much to report, boss. Just the normal stuff, you know?" Liam answered me, but for some reason I could feel the lace of rush and uncertainty in his voice.

Please, call it sister intuition. 

Like I've said before, I know Liam Manor like the back of my palm so not even a phone call could hide his demeanour.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm busy at the moment. Can I call you back?"

I must admit. That hurt.

Liam was always the type of guy to call me and talk crap but how he was declining the offer to talk to me? Perhaps there is probably something wrong but being the person I am, I suppose it's going to be wise to wait for him to tell me because after all, we tell each other everything... right?

Perhaps if he didn't want to talk, someone else did so I tried calling my dad but I wasn't surprised when it got send to voicemail so instead I called my mum just hoping if no one would oick up, she would but lo and behold, she didn't.

Who am I kidding?

This runs in the family. We're almost always too busy to answer phone calls though there was still one person I still hadn't tried yet.