5|| Party time

"Rich girls don't have hearts."
-Lilac Manor

"Is she alright? She's such a lovely girl I swear."

"Has the burning stopped? I swear I'm going to punch that smirk off her face."

"For f*cks sake! Would you all just shut up!"

I heard different voices talk about something at a very low tone. My ears were somewhat blocked. My mind was awake but my body wouldn't budge. Sleep paralysis I think.

After what seemed like a decade but in reality was only few minutes I opened my eyes and slowing sat up. Unfortunately, I couldn't really see them since my eyesight was practically non existent at this point.

"Sh*t Liy are you okay?" Someone said to me as they sat at the edge of the bed. "It's going to be fine." The person said brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

"Who are you?" I asked smacking the persons hands away. "Here, take this." She said spraying something into my eye. "Ah! I wasn't ready."

Slowly by surly I my eyesight returned and I found myself on a lovely double bed with a white duvet in a smallish room pained baby blue which had some posters around.

"Where am I?" I asked trying to get the liquid out of my eye. "In the infirmary."

"Tyra?" I shouted. "What happened" I said before trying to pull myself up but I had some tubes in my arm.

"Hold on babe." She said. "It's already been taken care of."

"Meaning?"

"Well..." she started trying to find words. "Go on." I urged.

Tyra finally stood up with some others who were also sitting on my bed, they were practically strangers considering I'd never seen or interacted with them before.  She ordered them to leave with just a glare.

Honestly, she gives me the chills at time.

She finally walked over to a window with her arms crossed and said: "When Arianna pushed you into the pool you hit your head pretty badly."

"WHEN ARIANA WHAT?!" I shouted at her.

That explains the migraine I'm facing.

"I of course went down to save you but you had already hit the bottom." Then she looked back to me with a sad expression "You cut part of your scalp."

"I WHAT!" accident shouting again causing me to wince. "But it's all good. The b*tch got what she deserves. "

"And that is?"

Tyra looked back at me with a smirk. "Mr. President's son was pissed."

Pfftt...for all I care.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

The past days went by really quick since I was wrapped up in bed most of the time - Orders from my father after the incident at the pool.

I did complete some homework since my roommate gave them to me and I also got to 'efficiently ' use the internet in my room.

I suppose Rosewood high wasn't so bad after all.

It was a typical Friday evening and no, I wasn't going anywhere apart from my Instagram and WhatsApp accounts then probably to the bathroom to pee. My life at this point was pretty boring if you'd like to say.

At exactly two when class was done for the day Tyra busted into the room with her hands on her chest like she was panting. "Something you'd like to share?" I sarcastically asked sitting on my bed and munching on a pack of crisps.