2|| Those weird morning vibes

"I wake up blessed, not stressed."
                            - Lilac Manor

As I tossed and turned in my blankets unintentionally wrapping myself up like a depressed shawarma,  I felt the sun rays burning my cheek as I faced the window.

Then slowly opened my right eye since I was too lazy to open the other I reluctantly got up from bed now opening the other.

My hands had me propped up on the bed as I tried to figure out how I got up here. The last things I remembered was forcing myself to keep my eyes open while leaning on Liam's shoulder.

He must have carried me up her considering the fact that I was still in my black crop top and grey leggings.

"I'm exhausted!" I said flipping myself back onto the bed with my arms wide open.

I heard a soft knock on my door and got back up this time sitting up properly with my short legs curled up under the sheets.

"You can come in." I finally said.

A young lady walked in and awkwardly stood at the edge of my pink carpet. She looked probably about twenty years old with short black hair in a ponytail wearing a white apron and a black mini dress underneath. She looked quiet decent actually.

"Please feel at ease." I giggled looking at where she stood - at the edge of the carpet.

She slightly smiled and came closer.

"Sorry to disturb you-" she started.

"Lilac." I stopped her.

I could see her smile a bit considering the fact that I hadn't been rude to her. Unlike my mother, I believe that everyone should be treated equally even those below us. After all, she's just trying to make a living.

"Your mother asked me to get you. She says it's urgent." Then there was a pause for a split second. "Lilac." She finally added.

"Thank you. I'll be down in a bit." I said trying to unwrap myself. "-knowing my mother she'll probably send three more people to call me." I finally said being able to stand up.

As I walked to the bathroom door I said: "Please tell her that the more she calls me, the longer she'll have to wait." then I gently shut the door to the bathroom hearing her giggle before she walked out of my room.

Out of the many places in my house there was only one place where I could be me. No disturbances, no nagging, no annoying mothers. Lol, don't get me wrong,  I love my Mummy.

I run the shower so hot that the mirror and windows stared to steam. I washed out the oil in my hair and revived it with the amazing mango and cinnamon shampoo Tyra recommended for bushy hair like mine.

I had finally finished grooming my hair and washing myself when I decided to cut my little sauna short.

Looking at my towel alone made me see how childish I was. It was a black large sized towel with minnie mouse printed on it. Believe me or not, but I sometimes talk to her.

After being super childish in the bath, I got out into my cold bedroom and put some olive oil through brown curls. I creamed my body put on some deodorant and opened up my closet. Considering the fact that it's cold I'll wear something comfy.

Holding up a black dior hoodie my mum got me for my 17th birthday,  I paired it with classic black leggings I bought at a shop in the airport. It definitely wasn't designer, but I loved to balance my sense of fashion. I quickly finished my look with a light layer of gloss of my own kind- Lilac Cosmetics and headed out of my room.