Prologue

My heartbeat was beating clearly out of the ordinary, my brown bush main was drenched in blood...my own blood and my whole body was aching like a bitch as I lay on the cold wet bathroom of the bathroom in my white sleeping gown.

It was horrible. Was it time? ...Time to die?

I just couldn't. I had too much to live for my parents, my friends, my brothers.

He couldn't have done this to me...or could get have? I really couldn't tell since I was a hundred percent dazed only being able to acknowledge the light that shined bright into my eyes.

After what seemed like forever her walked in holding the rope drenched in blood. Was that my blood?

"Please." I whispered loud enough so he could hear me causing him to kneel down to my level.

"I told you what to do Lilac, and you disobeyed so you'll have to suffer the consequences." was the last thing I heard before I was engulfed in my own screaming and shouting from all the whips I was receiving.

With ever moment the thick rope slashed into my skin a new spilt was made causing more blood to gush out, a new mental scar was created making me want to give up but I knew I couldn't do that.

Even though he had succeeded in hurting someone once, I wasn't going to let him hurt me as well.

Not today, not tomorrow...never!