Fred stands next to him and says "Your both stuck with us, we will have your back, always."

This makes me smile slightly as they both out a reassuring hand on my shoulder looking to me then Harry.

"You can count on us." Hermione adds joining Harry's side.

We all look to Ron expecting him to join in the moment but he stands walking over to us and simply says "And to think I've been worrying about my potion finals."

We all send him a look that said "seriously" but he shrugged. Either way, we all knew he was on our side.

As admirable as their intentions are I can't help but feel that I don't want their support.

It only puts them in danger, I don't want that for them.

We all turned to Hermione as she suddenly spoke up.

"We're all forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort has always feared?"

She looks to us and we look to each other and then her again as she answers.

"Dumbledore. As long as he's around Y/n, Harry, your both safe. As long as Dumbledores around, you can't be touched."

She tells us this with a reassuring smile that we return and in this moment as I looked to her and the others, I felt something I've only had with Harry.

Trust.

I knew they would keep their words.

I knew they would stay by our sides because for the first time in our lives, we actually had people who truly cared about us.

For a while we were determined to push the whole forest incident behind us and focus solely on our exams and being normal students.

Hermione made sure to keep us constantly reminded of that though.

"I've heard the exams were frightful." She tells us as we walk from one of our classes together.

"She's not lying, don't know how we managed to get passed the ones we did." George says making Fred nod as he started off for a moment seemingly truly unsure as to how he passed making me chuckle.

He looks to me and says "Shove off." As he laughed slightly I say "I'm sure you both knew the material without realizing it. Your both smarter than you give yourselves credit for."

This makes them smile as Hermione continues.

"Then again, I found them rather enjoyable." This makes my eyes widen as I laugh slightly.

"You would Hermione, you would."

Ron joins in saying "Speak for yourself."

I suddenly wince putting my hand to my head making Fred grab my shoulder worriedly as Ron noticed Harry do the same.

"Are you two alright?"

"My scar, it keeps burning." I mutter in pain as it would come and go.

"Same. It's either burning or throbbing terribly and then suddenly stops and then comes back just as randomly." Harry says making me nod agreeing.

"It's happened before though, hasn't it?" Fred asks hoping it's nothing we can't handle.

"Not like this." We both say our hands never leaving our heads making up for frown along with the others feeling bad.

"You should both see the nurse." Ron tells us but I shoot that down quickly.

"It's not like that, I think.... I think it means somethings coming." I say as Harry looks to me.