𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Subway entrance," Bianca said. "Let's go south. Alexandria."

"Anything," Thalia agreed.

With some more weird money that mysteriously appeared in Eris's pocket they bought tickets and got through the turnstiles, looking behind them for any signs of pursuit. A few minutes later they were safely aboard a southbound train, riding away from D.C.

Eris slumped against her seat, "Nice work, Bianca," she said softly, trying to swallow down the queasy feeling in her throat.

    At least now she knew the backlash at summon two spirits, but hey at least she wasn't in pain. Look's like Hippolyta's diet plan worked but Eris still knew she still had a lot more muscle weight she needed to gain.

    Bianca grinned. "Yeah, well. I saw that station when Nico and I came through last summer. I remember being really surprised to see it, because it wasn't here when we used to live in D.C."

    Grover frowned. "New? But that station looked really old."

     "I guess," Bianca said. "But trust me, when we lived here as little kids, there was no
subway."

    Thalia sat forward. "Wait a minute. No subway at all?"

Bianca nodded.

"Bianca," Zoë said. "How long ago..." Her voice faltered. The sound of the helicopter was getting louder again.

"We need to change trains," Percy said. "Next station."

Over the next half hour they changed trains twice. They didn't have a specific place they were planning on going but they knew they needed to get away fast as possible.

   "You're limping," Percy said to Eris as they slowly got of the train well Eris was the one who was slow.

   Eris winced, "I...I've never summoned two spirits before...I just takes a lot out of me," she told him slowly, "I'm not feeling that great but don't worry about it...I'll be fine."

   Eris felt like shit but she didn't want to be a liability.

    Percy, however, could see through her B.S. and bent over slightly in front of her, "Hop in," he said quickly.

    Eris's face felt hot. It was little moments like that that reminded her why she liked Percy Jackson. Moments like this where he helped her and thought about her in ways she had never experienced before. The way he was kind and quick to help others, she had a love-hate relationship with it. It still felt weird to admit it. But these feelings felt even more weird.

   Just him looking at her almost sent her into a stuttering frenzy.

    Eris didn't know how to cope with these feelings. She had completely fallen for him without realizing it. She couldn't help it even if she tried Percy Jackson was just...everything. Knowing her luck she'd most likely just end up with her heart broken.

   Eris swallowed thickly before climbing onto his back. Percy locked his arms around her knees, straightened his posture before following the others.

    They found ourselves at the end of the line, in an industrial area with nothing but warehouses and railway tracks. It was covered in snow, everyone was lightly shivering but Eris found that she felt fine in the cold.

   Despite popular belief, the Underworld was not hot, it was cold. Being down there and maybe having something to do with her dad being Hades, the cold didn't effect Eris as badly as it did others.

    They wandered through the railway yard, thinking there might be another passenger train somewhere, but there were just rows and rows of freight cars, most of which were covered in snow, like they hadn't moved in years.