Nan-it's your birthday..........a happy day........ and we should have fun that day.........

She took a pause and than said.

Nan-yeh alag baat hai k I am having fun on the COST OF YOU.

Saying that she started running away to save herself and seeing all her acts and words, he too ran behind her and than started their chase game. Their laughter echoed in the whole bedroom and soon she was in his arms. He took her in a back hug still laughing and that adorable sight caught her eyes.

She stopped giggling and started adoring him while Manik was still lost in their fun but soon he found her looking at him and he too stopped laughing. Now their eyes locked in a passionate way and no words weee exchanged for a brief moment. Nandini than, leaned behind, placed a soft kiss on his cheek and said in her honest tone.

Nan-many many happy returns of the day Manik..........may god bless you with long life and unlimited happiness.

Hearing such beautiful words, in her lovely tone, warmed his heart and he said looking deep in her eyes.

Ma-thank you..........now can I get my gift.

Nandini blinked and turned around. She bought her hands on his jaw and Manik cupped her love handles. They neared softly and their breathings getting wild. Soon they joined their lips for a soulful happy kiss. They kissed and kissed, changing their lips position and sucking each other passionately.

Being breathless they moved away and then Nandini hugged him. Manik hide his face in the crook of her neck and Nandini was moving her hand on his back, a way of passing the warmth btwn them. After a brief hug, Nandini moved away and said.

Nan-chalo chalo.........let's cut the bread cake.

Saying that she held his wrist and started walking towards the bed again. They sat opposite each other and than Nandini again picked up the plate and bought it in front of their face.

Manik looked at it and than picked it up with both his hands and got it to her lips but that was too big to fit in the mouth and that is why Manik broke the break in a small morsel and feeded to her.

Taking a bite, Nandini bought it to his lips and Manik had it from her hand and after feeding him Nandini spoke once again.

Nan-happy birthday boss.

Manik smiled at her and then bought started relishing their Nutella bread. They were half done eating when Manik's phone rang. His father was calling him. So licking his fingers which had Nutella, he picked up his phone and started talking to him.

While he was busy in talking with him, Nandini was eating and feeding him to and like this they finished the Nutella bread. Now after all this, they were hell tired so decided to sleep coz Manik was not expecting anything majorly coz of lockdown.

So sleeping in each other's arms, cuddling and snuggling, their day ended and Manik's birthday started. Around 6.00 am, Nandini woke up with her alarm. Yawning and rubbing off her sleep, she got down and switched on the lights coz it was still dark outside.