[24] Cloud nine

ITS TIME PEOPLE
GET YOUR SNACKS/DRINKS READY

NSFW UP AHEAD!!! 👀

_____

"I don't think so. We're just getting started."

In a flash, the blonde grabbed the back of your head and pressed his lips to yours furiously.

He rolled over on top of you and pinned your hands together, putting them above your head to hold you still—kissing down along your neck.

You quietly gasped and tilt your head to the side to let him have more access. Thoma bit down on your neck, sucking on it a few times and licked down to your collarbone.

He looked up through his lashes to take in your breathless expression. He hummed to himself and looked back down, slowly moving his hands down to pull your shirt up.

"Do you want this? ...with me?" When he asked, you nodded. Silly question but, you do want him. You really do.

Thoma helped you out of your shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He came back up to kiss you once again but this time, more slow but ardent.

The kiss was getting intense again and you pulled away from him to pepper kisses along his neck as well, going up to his ear and whisper,

"You sure you want to risk doing it here?" You trailed your finger along his neck and up to his hair, pulling it back a bit. "This room isn't soundproof and anyone, can come in anytime..." you purred, blowing hot air to his ear as you felt him tense up.

"I like taking risks, y'know me. Always eating crazy foods and all," he smirked as he leaned close to you, eyeing you, "Why not risk it this time too hm?"

Well shit. You thought, you positioned yourself over his legs to sit on his lap—grinding down on him as you felt his erection already.

Thoma groaned and suppressed another as he bit down on his bottom lip. The blonde wrapped his arms around your waist to hold you down, bucking up just slightly.

You moved your hips in circles, looking at his already flushed face, smirking to yourself but your expression changed.

He put a hand between your thighs, rubbing you and moving your undergarments to the side.

"Sensitive?" He hummed as he rubbed his fingers along your sensitive nub, seeing your face contort to pleasure. You held down on his shoulders, slowly moving along his fingers.

His green eyes studied your reactions every time he moved his fingers. Thoma moved one finger inside of you and then another, seeing as you took the first one so well.

"You can handle another right? C'mon, look at how well you're doing sweetheart..." he groans as he got close to your neck, leaving marks along it and biting down.

You nodded as your eyes were closed and gasped as you felt the third finger. If he adds another... you were thinking, hoping he doesn't.

The grasp on his shoulders were tightening but he didn't mind it, only focusing on pleasuring you first.

He fastened his pace, plunging all three fingers inside you deep and quick. The wet sounds coming from you surrounded the room.