[19] Found you

"This has got to be one of the most tiring missions I've ever been on.." Thoma sighed as he leaned over the steering wheel to the boat exhausted.

"You're telling me," you groaned leaning back on the chair you were sitting on, looking up at the ceiling. "I want to go home and go to the hot springs and sleep forever.."

Dainsleif rolled his eyes, looking out the window and out at the ocean. It was dark out but the waves were loud, keeping him up.

Thoma stopped the boat and turned around to face you, "I think we can stop here for a few hours, the boat needs to rest up like us." He laughed, taking the space next to you.

When everything was still and you got up from your seat, you made your way towards a little room that had two beds. You already discussed that you would share a bed but, the guys were silently fighting each other to see who gets to share with you.

After that you decided that you would end up not sharing. Thoma decided to take the long couch that was out on the main area where the steering wheel was and Dainsleif at the other bed.

The lights went out and you felt the sleepiness overcome you.

__

When morning came the waves were harsh, waking you up in alert but still feeling the grogginess of sleep. You fell back on the bed and waited but ended up falling back asleep.

The second time you wake up, Dainsleif poked your arm kneeling against your bed. "Wake up, we're here already but you need to eat first." He got up and walked out the little room.

You groaned and made way outside the room and sat down to eat the food they prepared for you. After you finished eating, you walked back to the room to get ready and looked out the window.

"This place is pretty gloomy..." you whispered to yourself seeing the sky dark, watching a few lighting strikes hit the ground from afar.

The men were already outside waiting near the boat talking when you stepped out.

"You guys ready?"

Thoma was the first to avert eyes from the other as he heard your voice, a small nod coming from both men as they walked up to you. "So once we find this guy, are we going to interrogate him?"

You leaned against the railing of the boat looking at them, humming to yourself, "yes, hopefully we get our answers right. We can match what we know from Yae to his answers, if they don't match we're bringing him with us."

A lopsided smile appeared on Dainsleif's face after hearing your idea. "Sounds good to me, we should start walking so we can leave quick if he's not here."

All three of you started walking, looking around and after some time you found the village houses. Both men looked at you, nodding and proceeded to walk towards the houses.

The stairs were old and worn down, creaking with yours and the others steps. You looked around to find the house and when you picked up on something falling inside on of them, you stopped.

You held your hand out to the guys, your fox ears perking up and twitching to find the source of the sound. After a while and concentrating, another sound came and you looked behind you.

There was a shabby and more run down house than the others, half the roof was missing and the door was close to coming off it's hinges.