V: Adipavi un husband ah valachi poda paatha nee advice pannitu vara.

S: Naa romba soft Vikrameyy enna pandrathu.. Seri let's go.. 

Vikram and Sana started walking away from there when Vikram turned and saw Sharath and signalled him. Sharath nodded his head.

S: Enna sonninga sharath anna kitta

V: Avala dismiss panni India ku parcel panna solliten.

S: hmm ok

V: Ama Why did you wait so long when she was speaking so rubbish?

S: kovam vandhuchu but I would have killed her if I came immediately so I just breathed out my anger and then stepped in.

V: hmmm

Vikram and Sana entered the party hall and saw Pugazh and Pavi with Sara

Pa: Enna Sana yen ivlo late?

S: Onnum illa anni.. Ivaru dress change panna late pannitaru

Pu: Mapla thangachi ya introduce pannuda.

V: First adhu than seiyanum.

Vikram introduced her to every elite at the party. Then he took her to the dance floor and held her waist. Sana circled his neck with her hands and they danced gracefully to the music. His hands were grazing her waist turning her cheeks red. He hugged close pulling her by waist.

S: Vikrameyyy enakku oru doubt

V:Sollu ma

S: Did you really wish for any fantasies ?

V: Ava sonnadha vechu kekkuriya?

S: No I wanted to know..kandavalam en purushan kitta fantasy pathi pesura.. nan kekka koodatha?

V: Kekkalame.. but naa sonna you will beat me.

S: Sollunga just therijikalam

V: Implement pandratha irundha solren

S: I can't guarantee. but tell me.

V: my fantasy is atleast once I want our time in nature... in open..

Sana gasped and tried to hit him but he lifted her in air and spin her along with music and smiled at her. She felt shy as everyone was looking at them and this PDA of Vikram was a new one to her.

S: Vikrameyyy leave .. All are looking at us.

V: Let them see .. Vikram's queen and our love shall make everyone jealous of us. Let them see that you are the only one to rule me.

S:  Seri podhum put me down.

Vikram brought her slowly down and kissed her forehead when the music ended. Everyone clapped and admired their love.

Soon the party was over and Vikram, Sana, Pugazh and Pavithra returned to their place. Sara slept in Sana's arm.

Everybody went to their room and Vikram excused from Sana to make a call and came out.

Meanwhile Sharath entered Nisha's room.

N: What are you doing here?

Sh: I have a reward for what you did ? but seems like my madam is more cruel than my boss.

Sharath's mobile rang with a video call from Vikram's number.

Sh: Sir...I was waiting for your call.

Vikram saw nisha through video call and smiled evilly.

V: Hello Ms. Nisha... paravalaye en pondatti nalla vechu senjuta pola.. seri ava department naa pesala.. shall we speak our deal

N: There is nothing to talk and that Sana will pay for doing this to me.

V: I m controlling my laughter don't force me to do it. Even after this condition do you think of doing it?

N: I will do it .

V: Ok I called you bid a final good bye... Rest in peace..

Sharath call me once you finish..

Sh: ok sir

Sharath looked at Nisha

Sh: So ready?

N: Yeh sharath don't kill me... you will suffer like I do now if you kill me.

Sh: why would I suffer?

N: He will do the same to you one day. don't believe him. Let me free. I will take you to Akash. He will pay us enormously.

Sh: Why should I get paid more when I have more than enough now.

N: Are you stupid? I will show you way for a luxurious life..

Sh: Nisha stop your nonsense.. You should have thought twice before planning with that Akash.

N: If you kill me, you get trapped here and you will regret for doing that.

Sh: You don't worry I can take care. 

N: Don't play Sharath.. Leave me.. I will get you whatever you want

Sh: Once in a while I m getting a chance to show my power. Why do you stop me?

N: Power... crap.. what power do you possess? After all you are just a PA.

Sh: ha ha ha ha ha...PA.. seri I have a secret that nobody knows about me except my boss.Now I will tell you anyhow you will not exist.

I m not a PA for Vikram......

************

How was it makkale?

Hope you al liked this Sana?

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment

thank you

Take care

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!