53. Provocation

Book 1: Debut: The Unloved Fiancée
Status: Completed

Book 2: Quick Transmigration: Behold, Creatures!

Book 3: Space: Unveiling the Waste Young Miss Shocking Identities

_Sacred Door
_Kira—Plant System
_Earth
Book 1: Completed
Book 2: Soon
Book 3: Soon

Synopsis of Book 1:

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Lives. Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Deaths.

On her nine hundred ninety ninth death, she received a notification of the purpose of this rebirth.

She is on her way in becoming a Qualified Transmigrator.

Now, the second stage to earn this title, she was transmigrated to the same world she came from but was with a different identity. Transmigrated at a teen romance story, she was sly as a fox playing her role to play the fragile young hearts on her hands to turn this debut memorable.

Little did our future qualified transmigrator know, provoking three male leads of the story would affect her future life as a future qualified transmigrator.

_____

Chapter 1: Too Cliche

Getting reborn for 999 times at the same day at the same place at the same family, she's now at the bottom end of her wits. Now expecting to be reborn for her 1000th life when she received a notification.

«Congratulations for completing the first stage of your journey to become a qualified transmigrator. Input your chosen code.»

After her rebirth for a one step away 1000 times, her mental power has been strengthen and even predicted at least a million explanation why she's being reborn again and again thus the notification didn't gave her a lot of shock. Excitement occupied her and if she's currently on her physical form a smirk may appear on her lips. She calmly draw her chosen code with her mental power.

"Kira."

«Again, congratulations, Kira. You are now on your second phase to become a qualified transmigrator. Ready for your debut...»

Drown in the darkness, the plot of the story flash in my head.

I was transmigrated to the world the same world I came from.

Maina Collin, the protagonist of the story and the only biological daughter of the Collins. The female protagonist's nanny swaps her newly born granddaughter to her place resulting Maina's supposedly princessly life full of fairy tales turn to become simple and quiet in the countryside.

Evo Matte, the male protagonist, just like in every teen romance story, the male lead is a young master of a powerful family. Unknown to outsiders, Evo is not the biological son of Mr. Matte's legal wife as she can't conceive a child. Leaving with no choice, Evo was recognized by her father's legal wife as her own. In public, they are a loving family of three but in reality the family of three neither 'loving' nor 'family' and not even 'three'. While the legal wife is the known perfect wife and mother by the public, the uneducated social climber but loving mistress stood as a caring mother and wife inside their mansion.

The male lead and female lead first met when Evo was twelve and Maina was eleven. The young beautiful quick witted playful girl happened to meet the young master on his sorry state who lost his way from his team in the wild. The little girl with big heart saved him attend to his injuries 'til his team rescued him.

The main characters met again at the capital when Maina was 'adopted' by her biological family. With a reason of the female protagonist growing up from the countryside, her parents are not confident with her thus can only recognize her as their adopted daughter while the smart, talented, and beautiful granddaughter of their maid was their recognized legal daughter whom not only seize the female protagonist's position in her family but also her fiance.