47. Too Hidden

(A/N) Advance Happy Birthday SnowLiliaUwU
Thank you, you wicked reader who pokes my weak heart! I can only grant two chapters for your special day 'coz that's all I can afford with my cough busy schedule

...

Meixiang and the others went to Jin Academy accompanying Tian Feng and Ping Chun to enroll.

Tian Feng and Ping Chun both received token from Jin Academy adding the good reputation of the school for its best facility and education for magic practitioners, they both agreed to enroll to the academy.

Tian Ling on the other hand enrolled to the neighboring academy Xin Academy just like Meixiang's instruction.

On the whole process, people are looking on their way. The news about the mercenary tournament had long gone widespread adding the total defeat of the venerable warlock and the latest gossip in the entire Central about the powerful group possessing spiritual water.

Most of the onlookers wouldn't recognize the group if not with the purple eyed wiltt on the little girl's side. They can easily guess the little girl's identity, it's the little tycoon with peculiar hobbies of adopting powerful cultivators! The stories mainly focus on how rich she is and didn't even mention how her beauty defeated the well known fairy of the Central!

Meixiang and the others are walking on their way out from the academy when they saw three familiar faces. It's their little tour guides, Little Qin and Little Gin, and the double element summoner Shin Ai.

The three are walking side by side, Qin in the middle as Shin Ai is talking looking at Qin's way from time to time.

The others are thinking how unexpected this combination while Meixiang and Tian Ling didn't.

Tian Ling is actually thinking how their 'little' tour guides are no longer little growing rapidly while their Little Xiang isn't. Tian Ling chose to keep his thoughts for himself.

When Qin noticed eyes observing them from afar, his eyes search for those gazes and saw Meixiang's group, fixing his sight to her his knuckles tighten subconsciously.

Shin Ai have been talking to Qin to befriend him luring him to their powerhouse. She was being patient even with the two's low birth with the reason of Qin tested as a summoner. She notice the indifferent treatment of Qin to her, she wasn't offended at all as he is treating everyone the same.

When she notice the attention of Qin is no longer on her which was never in the first place, Shin Ai follows his line of sight stopping to Meixiang's group. She had no time to ponder Qin's connection to the group when the confidant of the owner of the Jin academy greets Meixiang, shock, she set aside Qin's link to Meixiang and now thinking the madman patriarch who just found his new toy to play.

The patriarch is impulsive whom doesn't care of the power behind a person he took interest to especially he is a powerful summoner. She is curious of this collision. Or would there be even a collision? Thinking carefully Headmaster Lishi was angered by the group, Shin Ai doubt if the mercenary powerhouse would shield the small mercenary against the patriarch. Although unfavored, the small mercenary is still their people, letting a group under them harmed by a mere patriarch of one of the eight great families would only give a bad reputation to the mercenary powerhouse but this is an easy matter to solve, they can reason out the madman patriarch as a summoner to accept defeat getting in good side of a summoner and dispatch the small mercenary group at the same time.

Patriarch Jin Lang is not only well known because of his identity as a summoner and as the youngest patriarch of the eight great families but also his unique collection of slaves and his brutality towards them. Once he laid his eyes to you, you are considered as good as a corpse. Shin Ai maintain her harmless demeanor but she was smirking inside looking at Meixiang now good as a dead person.