24. No Return Phantoms

After Meixiang provoke them, she calmly turn her head and took her steps toward the entrance of the cave.

The young man also in white robes exited the cave. When he saw the other party's identity, he was frozen to the ground until he heard Meixiang's low voice.

"The shadow is a fiend. We will seek light."

The young man in white frown not understanding Meixiang's words until MeiMei and Shi Jinhai state the same words one after another.

"The shadow is a fiend. We will seek light."

When he understood what the other party is trying to do, he followed suit.

"The shadow is a fiend. We will seek light. This slave is thankful the main branch responded to the message this slave sent. This slave welcomes the leader."

Meixiang nodded satisfied the young man is not dumb at all. "Hmm. Although the resources you discovered is not that outstanding, we can still use it to improve the outer disciples' cultivation."

The young man didn't respond more and guide Meixiang and the others to enter the cave. They then entered the cave leaving the people in shadows dumbfounded at what they have just witness.

To be honest, they are not sure of what they have just seen. They doubted more at what is the identity of the young man wearing mask. This is the result Meixiang wanted to receive from the powerful figures lurking in the shadows.

These powerful people from the Central are smart and careful enough not to attack the people inside the cave without knowing their identity. Now, they would be more careful of their action after what they have just witness.

First, Meixiang intimidated the viewer's cultivation with Shi Jinhai's commander level strength. Second, she wanted them to doubt her and MeiMei's real strength. She hides her cultivation while they can't feel MeiMei's fluctuation of qi simply because she is a phantom creature. Shi Jinhai, a commander level cultivator as a mere follower of a little boy without fluctuation of qi would make them doubt her and MeiMei's identity and strength. Third, Meixiang simply fabricate a statement that looks like it's a code of their fake organization. Lastly, the exchanges of Meixiang and the young man strengthen their assumption that their fabricated organization is indeed a powerful one.

Black Mione Metal to just simply give to their outer disciples is not an ability of an unnamed organization right?

While the powerful figures outside the cave are questioning their strength, Meixiang is satisfied to the view she is seeing. She is checking out the enermous resources of black mione metal and different kinds of crystals. With this unending resources, they will no longer be considered poor when they arrive at the capital right?

Shi Jinhai who is seeing the faces of the other party's frowning faces towards Meixiang, he cough loudly to pull Meixiang to her reverie.

Meixiang nodded too satisfied and look at the young man in white and his party. Fifteen Black Deon Gophers, stage three spiritual beasts. Their leader is now on his fourth stage while the rest are still on their third stage of cultivation. This is the information in line with the people outside the cave sense but only they are not people but spiritual beasts. Meixiang did have this suspicion even before entering the cave.

The other five cultivators are with unique identities. They are called unsummoned back phantoms or no return phantoms.

Phantom creatures once summoned outside the phantom world, only summoners can close and open the portal for them. Once the summoner dies without sending back the phantom creature, they can only stay at that realm. Phantom weapon will become an artifact weapon. Phantom beast will become a spiritual beast. Phantom plant will remain to it's human state and become a cultivator. Once they are disconnected to the phantom world, their cultivation will be the same as the cultivators in that realm and can only cultivate from the start.