21. Black Mione Stone

When they arrived at the camp, Old Leng and Ping Lei who is guarding the site saw this. The two walks toward them and gave a respect bow to Meixiang.

Meixiang nodded to recognize them. "Gather everyone. We'll have an important meeting today."

Meixiang wave her hand and pile books appeared on her side, "Brother Ji, bring these first to your tent while waiting for everyone. I'll accomodate the snow rain fox first."

The snow rain fox look up to Xian Ji's eyes shooking his head continuously pleading to bring him with him. Meixiang grabs the little white fox's body carelessly.

"Brother Ji. Brother Lei. Old Leng. I'll have my leave first."

Xian Ji nodded blankly looking at the back of their young miss who was holding his first tamed beast with only one hand like she's going to slaughter it.

Old Leng and Ping Lei who barely understood the situation tap Xian Ji's shoulder and take a leave to do what they are told to.

Old Leng with Tian Ling and Bai Zihan saw Xian Ji who just got out from his tent.

"Brother Ji! Old Leng said you went back with a little white beast with you. Is that your contract beast?"

Xian Ji cough umcomfortably.

Bai Zihan who heard this from the side line retorded, "Dumb Little Ling, you know the ancient beast will be Brother Ji's contract beast."

Xian Ji cough louder with a lot of discomfort.

"I'm asking so if Brother Ji already contracted it, I'll contract the Little Wang."

Old Leng and Bai Zihan can't help but twitch their mouths.

Did he just named the unborn ancient beast 'king' just adding the word 'little'? Oh yeah let's not forget Madam Tian naming her two powerful kitchen assistants after her sons just adding word 'Xiao'. Too similar. Too similar!

When the four entered the main tent, everyone already took their seats. They greet everyone and took their own seats.

In the middle of the round table, a little white fox excitedly look at Xian Ji. He wanted to hop to his embrace but abolish this idea when he sees Meixiang's feint scary smile.

"Brother Ji, is that the beast Old Leng mentioned? Little little seems excited to see you."

Old Leng and Bai Zihan still heard this whisper from Tian Ling. They both look at Madam Tian.

She didn't named that little white fur Xiao Xiao right?

When Meixiang saw everyone was already settled, just like what she always do, she hit the very point of the meeting.

"We'll settle our camp here for the time being."

No one objected nor doubted their young miss.

Meixiang was satisfied with this respond. She then look at Tian Ling and asked.

"Brother Ling, how long will you take to finish all the second stage prescription?"

"Little Xiang, this brother is amazing. I already read every prescriptions and will only scan them for the coming days."

Meixiang nodded. "Good. Then we'll settle our camp here for the time being until Brother Ling can concoct a grade two elixir."

"But Little Xiang, what if it will take long?"

"I have a good eye for a talent, right? I believe with Brother Ling."

Tian Ling's eyebrow twitch. Did little Xiang just used my arrogant words to her advantage?