25. Will Wait

He is only one step away to completely exit the White Forest but when the burly man noticed his companion no longer moving, he stopped on his track. He look back and saw his companion standing in daze looking back towards the White Forest.

"Cao Ding."

"Let's go back."

"What?"

"That young man in white mask, isn't he familiar?"

"What? What are talking about?"

"You saw him with your own eyes. That little girl."

"Are you not sober yet? Did you lost your mind?"

"That's why. I'm a sober now...that's why. That little girl and that young man wearing white mask, they are the same person."

"You---" the burly man was stupefied to the words of what the man he called Cao Ding. Thinking carefully, the body frame, no fluctuation of qi, and that aura. It's too much coincident. He frown and weigh things. If they are mistaken, if they encounter that young man in white mask they will die.

But he is familiar with his friend, he would either convince him to go back to the white forest or go alone.

The burly man sigh and said, "Let's enter from the east. If that man in mask is really that little girl, her companions must put out their camp there. Some are without cultivation, they wouldn't be far from the entrance."

When the burly man remembered the companions of the little girl, he can't help but be more confident with his companion's conjecture. Their group trusted a little girl and fearlessly entered a dangerous forest even with the accompany of other four non-cultivators. If it's real that the little girl have the ability to hide the fluctuation of her qi, those three he's sure they really are not cultivators. The aura they brought are nothing special compared to the little girl.

The two then travel using their mount to the east entrance of the White Forest.

Once the soldiers from Wei Kingdom returned, the news of a powerful existence inside the White Forest spread to the whole kingdom. The full story are only known by the Wei Royalties while the story known by the public are with blind spots.

Cultivators who intended to enter the White Forest cancelled their prior arrangement. Some cultivators who doubt the veracity of the news still entered the White Forest.

The powerful existence in the story outside the White Forest is currently unconcious being carried by Shi Jinhai to the direction of their camp. Meixiang who is unconcious is actually inside the sacred book.

Meixiang is currently asking the conditions of the phantoms and black deon gopher family to their new environment.

"This world is the same with the phantom world. Even better. We can cultivate here and the resources are unlimited so we don't need to earn points to get better resources." the bow phantom weapon, Wuxian stated happily. The sword weapon, Guang agreed.

Now that they are back to the world the same as the phantom world, they, phantom weapons, can now communicate verbally.

"This is even better! We can cultivate continously not thinking of a summoner opening a portal to delay everyone's cultivation." the satisfied phantom beast Huangye added. His rude demeanor is now diminished. "Hmp. If you said it in first place, I wouldn't be rude to you. I will not apologize."

Meixiang just laugh while petting the jaguar's big head. Huangye who was now stiff didn't move and let Meixiang do what she's doing.

Kiwi the phantom plant, TaoTao also stated his words of pleasure and gratitude, "We are thankful with the master allowing us to enter this sacred place. Rest assured, we will help the master on her future affairs."