40. Double Constitution?

(A/N) Dedicated to @maralita22 an update for you. Thank you for commenting and waiting for my update, little girl.

...

The next morning, Qin waited Meixiang outside her room. Meixiang spare time for the little tour guide.

When already seated, Qin put down the two interspatial sacks on the table and slide it to Meixiang's direction. These interspatial sack are their welcoming gifts to their little tour guides a week ago.

"You are leaving?"

Little Qin nodded.

"No need to return these. I will inform Auntie Tian about your salaries. This past few days, you've worked hard."

Meixiang without the information given by the little kid, she would oblivious to some of the information of the Central. Some of the information given by him are not easily accumulated by a person with ordinary background, the kid is with keen observation not being idle in ordinary days. A pity. A pity this kid is not smart enough. She had shown enough, it's a pity the kid understood her behaviours in a different direction.

Meixiang wave her hand to dismiss the kid. Little Qin gotten to his feet but didn't leave. He frown his face is full of hesitation.

"What do you want to ask?"

"I'm just curious why did you chose them to be your subordinates."

At first, Qin saw the peculiar combination of the group. They are different people but bind by their young miss who is smart and have ways to deal with things. It's just they are weak and simple minded to be a subordinate with a smart full of complicated ideas like her.

Meixiang's lips curved. "I didn't choose them. They chose me. They take the risk, I took the responsibility."

Qin was not satisfied with her answer.

Meixiang ignored his unsatisfied face, "My turn to ask. You have seen enough, why not stay?"

Little Qin shook his head, "I had seen too much. You are crazy. Too impulsive. You are smart and powerful in some ways but look too highly of yourself. The Central is not a place for a people like you. You are still weak but you already provoke those who you can't afford to provoke."

Qin knows they are from a small Kingdom overheard some of Tian Ling's casual remarks about the Long Dynasty, at first he thinks the group is wise enough to use their unknown background to their advantage but when Meixiang provoke the Fian princesses, Qin's judgement reversed. Before provoking the Fian Kingdom, she was no longer low-key for bringing the purple eyed wiltt that is already enough for other's attention to divert to her and soon the lies they established to protect themselves will soon be found out because of her living in high profile.

Meixiang chuckled. It seems she look too highly of the little boy at first and gave her judgement too quick. She then lean on her seat and look at the little boy her lips are curving but her eyes are lazy.

"A piece of advice from this crazy impulsive young miss, at your age and with this level of mental power, your future would be boundless, careful with your decisions which to side whom in the future. Your observations seems not bad but how you see through things isn't great. You think you've seen through things but think twice if that's really the inside or only just another outer shell."

"I gave you a chance to choose and you rejected it. This young miss never gave a second chance." Meixiang chuckled when realize something. "Now I already remember why they are with me. It's because they are too simple minded. Too simple minded and didn't try to see through things only to be deceived of what his naked eyes is seeing."