26. Mutant

Meixiang's group arrived at the eye of the forest only in the span of two days. This speed was explained because of the presence of their amazing mount, Shi Jinhai. Because they stayed in the same place in that two weeks, Meixiang decided to asked for her Uncle Shi Jinhai's help.

They will travel by their own in daytime. Once the darkness enveloped the whole forest, they will eat at an open space and mount the majestic back of the patriarch of the Three Eyed Golden Eagle clan. This set up is with a reason of hiding Shi Jinhai's eye catching beast form.

Once they set up their camp, each of them do their own things as Meixiang's instruction.

Ping Lei started refining their scepters.

Tian Ling read prescriptions of level three heavenly doctors.

Uncle Tian improves his speed by roaming outside the forest after his cultivation.

Tian Feng cultivate and improves his physical strength by having a combat with his combat partner set as a martial artist. Sometimes he'll join his father or Bai Zihan roaming outside the camp.

Ping Chunhua mostly stay and cultivates.

Bai Zihan aside from cultivation, he improves his archery skill. He will combat using bow and arrow or his newly practiced sword technique by having a combat with his puppet or hunting beasts.

Old Leng study the properties of the resources Meixiang brought and use it to improve his project.

Auntie Tian do different delicacies and cook meals usually the spiritual beasts the others hunted.

Xian Ji cultivates and read the books Meixiang gave him.

After a week, the traumatize Little Little was set free from the claws of HuaHua's group. Starting that  day, he never leaves Xian Ji's side and will always help him in everything.

Meixiang on the other hand, she cultivate inside the sacred book and refine weapons for her companions. When bored, she'll roam outside the forest to hunt warlocks sometimes she'll bring a companion to observe them.

Today, after their breakfast, she brought Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua this time to wander the north part of the forest.

The two will kill spiritual beasts while Meixiang is observing on the sideline. Six hours had passed and the two are already tired physically.

Meixiang notice this and allow their three person group to stop by and have a rest. While having a rest, Meixiang is saying what she observed on their journey,

"Brother Feng's physical condition improved a lot. Your stamina and reflex got better. Brother Chun is also good. Your response to your sorrounding is outstanding. Your physical condition is not questionable. The both of you are wise. Both of you have your reserves. Both of you use your brains and know when and how to attack. Both of you are strong independently. Too independent that you almost forget you have one another. A while ago, you know that Gloom Kin Hummingbird is with a great gap of cultivation compared to the individuality of the both of you. You only think to cooperate after one of you almost got injured. In a battle, you have to know to use the available resources. You have the both of you. Use one another. Cooperate. You already knew one another's ability and capacity, you have to use that. See how you easily defeated the warlock in using the water and thunder element to monopolize the space around to attack it without the concern of it's speed?"

The both are silent and both nodded saying they understand Meixiang's words.

"Remember one of our goal here, it is to contract our beasts. You have to know to cooperate with your subordinates and soon to be beast partners."