So after a quick breakfast, they got ready to work, both haven't bathed coz they are doing the cleaning stuff. So inspite of her work was of only cooking, Nandini cleaned the crockery and cabinets along with cooking. While Manik did all the work.

Right from dusting every wall of the house to all the show pieces, brooming, mopping, gardening and finally the swimming pool cleaning. Once he was done, it was 2.00 of afternoon and he was hell tired. Placing the dusting cloth on his shoulder, he came to Nandini who was still in the kitchen and her back was facing him.

Ma-memsaab...........ab toh khana de do.

Well, Manik was in his Bermuda and vest and than the dusting cloth on his shoulder. If a person not knowing Manik would think that he is the servant of the house. Anyways, hearing him, Nandini turned around and giggled a bit coz of his messy state.

She immediately dished out food and seeing the food, Manik sat on his place and Nandini immediately served him. Manik huffed and broke a morsel of his roti, when Nandini wiped his temple that had sweat beads on it. Feeling her touch, he looked at her and Nandini smiled.

Than she sat on her place and had her food. Like this they ate and than one after the other took a bath and got fresh completely. With this their half day was passed. Now they were resting on the bed and watching a series on his laptop with Nandini being in his arms.

Soon she slept but Manik couldn't. He completed watching the series and than he came down to complete a presentation. All his papers and files were around the tea table and he has started the first page preparation on his laptop.

Going through all the numbers and facts and stuff, he was now mentally exhausted coz his body was exhausted at the day time only but this work was important too. It was just when the sun had set and Manik was in his numbers mess and than unknowingly, he slept on the couch in a very uncomfortable position.

10 mins to his sleep and Nandini woke up. She looked around and didn't find him, that's why after quick freshening up, she came down and saw Manik sleeping in a very uncomfortable manner. Tucking her hair strands behind her ear, she came to him and shook him.

Nan-Manik..........Manik..........sleep straight.

Manik opened his eyes a little but in reality he was dead sleeping, he knows nothing. After a few calls, he got up a little and started walking. Nandini quickly held him and with careful steps bought him to the room. Manik slept on the bed and Nandini covered him.

Coming down, she kept tea for herself and came to collect all his papers as they didn't want anything to be misplaced or spoilt. While gathering them, Nandini's gaze fell on them and she understood on what thing Manik was working.

First of all she was his P.A and second she was experienced enough to know what's on the paper. Having a brief look at it, she got her tea and took the laptop. Going through papers, she started making the ppt along with sipping her teas and after 3 hours of hectic work, the presentation was completed just the way Manik would want it.

Done with that, she summed up all the stuffs and looked after the dinner thing. It was around 11.00 pm when Manik woke up and when he woke up, he realised about the presentation and freaked out. Without a further delay, he ran down to see Nandini all chilled and watching tv with darkness in the living room.