Chapter 5

New Years 2007-2008

A new year was almost here and it was unbelievable to you. Pretty soon it would mark 3 years since you and Rodney first met and your first ever wedding anniversary.  This was to be a fancy night! That's why you something shiny glamorous as well as a tiara on your head while Rodney looked eye catching in his own hat. 

Your Outfit

You all once again, the gang celebrated in your dimension

You all once again, the gang celebrated in your dimension. By now, you were looking around the room and devouring the Oreo cupcakes. 

Rodney kept practicing playing "Auld Lang Syne" on his kazoo from time to time

Rodney kept practicing playing "Auld Lang Syne" on his kazoo from time to time. Your cheeks got all rosy every time that happened. 

Shiny gold and silver decorated the room.  

You all watched on the TV waiting for the ball to drop. But you and Rodney decided to stand somewhere else for a little while holding each other with love to get out the noisy crowd.

"I can feel it coming already." He told you. 

"Does our baby know he's going to be born in 2008?" You asked with reply.

Rodney's father came up once again. "Hows the new parents to be?" He asked.

"Very well, I'm just a little bit nervous." Rodney replied walking up to him. You just stood there and watched. 

"I know how you feel son." He cleared his throat and went on. "I was nervous and excited at the same time when your mother and I were having you." I'm pretty sure with all the good memories we've had, it give you all the inspiration and advice you need."

You still watched Rodney and his dad discuss the situation about the baby. From there you looked down at your stomach hoping it was still okay, still unsure of who the baby was going to be. It was going to be about time soon that you went baby supply shopping. So much was needed. Just then Rodney touched your shoulder letting you know he was back with you.

"Rodney, do you supposed we should, start thinking about preschool applications? I'm better safe then sorry."

He just smiled knowing that he knew what you meant. By then, the count down was going on out loud. 

8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!!!!!!

The fireworks went off for celebration.

The two of you looked at each other before running up to the gang. Rodney went up to Fender as they both blew into party blower horns. 

Valentines Day 2008

Valentine's Day was here before you knew it too and the first one since you and Rodney were married. 

It was that time of year to show your love for him.  You wore lots of hearts as well did your nails  Juicy Couture style.

Your Outfit

Rodney had a bouquet of roses for you which you so dearly admired and ended up putting in a vase.  You delivered many cards your friends and decided to make a batch of the most beautiful Valentine's Day cookies. 

You bought them to the party your friend Lesley was throwing and they all congratulated you on the baby

You bought them to the party your friend Lesley was throwing and they all congratulated you on the baby. A little while before that, you watched the first ever Beagle win the Westminster Dog show. His named happened to be Uno meaning 'one' in Spanish.

By now you were discovering some uncomfortable leaks. But next month as you thought, might have to mark you will need to start your shopping.