Chapter 14

You went home to visit your parents early and found your old MTV karaoke machine. It was a present from when you turned 15. You took it back to your Robot City home to play with it to see if it still worked. 

But while you played with it, Rodney was looking a few magazines that you starred on the cover of looking all concerned for what you were up to

You might have been in your twenties now and have had a baby but by now, you were for some reason acting like the naughty wealthy teen you once were nearly 5 years back. Perhaps you thought this was your way of getting attention and standing. That did not stop Rodney from feeling concerned about your movement. 

He came looking determined to know what was happening. "(Y/N), I really don't understand. What's going on? I mean, how could you betray me like this?"

You stopped the music. "Betraying? How am I betraying you??" You said arrogantly. It was no wonder because you were soon about to get your period back. 

"You seem to be leaving me behind with all the work at Bigweld Industries and taken it all to be some pampered supermodel."

"Oh, come on! I thought you loved my style!"

"(Y/N), I do, but in this case, you're leaving me and I thought we were in this together with our inventions."

"What you mean that hurts you?"

"Well, sure, pretty badly." 

"I was taken to notice with my style and I decided to sign up to become one only because I was feeling aggravated by those stupid fangirls who are attacking you. I know that since you're going be CEO soon, I wanted to make sure that the city doesn't forget me or to know that you already have a wife that really loves you. "

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), I never forget that you're my partner although I do must understand the idea of treating others the way you want to be treated. Haven't you ever thought of doing the same."

"I've been told that all my life but what does that even have to do with this?"

"Those girls really seem to want my attention and I want to make they get as much as they want from me but this doesn't mean I've given up on you."

He sat on the bed and pulled you onto his lap.

"So are you saying that you will never forget me but just don't want to ignore those fangirls?"

"Exactly!"

"Wow! So I guess, I really didn't need to dive into model life, though my very fashion show is something I've always wished to have."

"You've ever been so the best model I ever seen, (Y/N)!"

Rodney cuddled you some more.

But then he thought about what you about being involved with the CEO work. Rodney remembered that a statue of himself was going to made in the process and unveiled during his first day ceremony. 

~~~~~~~~

October 29, 2008

 You looked at your email and saw message from Pixar studios. You saw the message that said that they will be sending Wall-e home for a break just for the holidays. Rodney definitely needed to know. 

He somehow heard you reacted. "What is it (Y/N)?"

"Wall-e is coming home! He's arriving tomorrow for the next few holidays. They will be working on editing what has been shot so far for now.