Chapter 20

It wasn't too long before it was Rodney's big day! You were all dressed up and ready for the ball!

Your Outfit

Rodney never looked so handsome with a tie on

Rodney never looked so handsome with a tie on.  Eve was there to stay and look after Wall-e while the two of you were off to the celebration in a limo. 

The ball looked so lovely and just when it was announced that Rodney has made it, he was announced to come on and make his speech. You could hear bunch of girls scream and going crazy of Rodney again. He looked nervous. "You'll be alright! I had faith in you all this time." You said to him while adjusting his wrench tie. 

He loved your statement and went up to make his speech. You heard a bunch of paparazzi girls scream like crazy just he was Rodney was almost up. 

Believe it or not, you were invited up later on! Because you were officially apart of this work too. Everybody looked at you and said "Ooooh! Ahhh!" as if you were the bell of the ball. Being up there wasn't so bad. Rodney told everyone his story of getting to this point and how proud he is to have come this far. You cleared your throat and said your part. "I am very proud of this whole event too, and this is just like a dream to me. It's great to have been a part of this impact and I hope you all can accept an odd couple." There was an applause as if they did accept. 

By now, it was time the statue was unveiled. "This is it, (Y/N)!" He told you. The sheet was unveiled to be a statue of you and Rodney together holding hands. Your mouth opened wide with surprise. This meant that you were officially apart of this CEO fame. "Is this what they updated? For me to be apart of this?" 

"Yes it is!"

You hugged Rodney and then the two of you both walked down as the dance had just begun.

 Fender came by told Rodney that he got a kazoo of his own before showing him. Rodney took his out and the two could not help but hum a tune on them at the same time. 

Piper and Cappy came over and grouped hugged you as a congratulations. "I have never felt this proud in so long!" You stated. 

Mr. Bigweld came out to congratulate Rodney for becoming a member of his team and help keep this company on the run. Aunt Fanny was with him all ready to hopefully make their propose to one another.  Then he came over to you.

"And (Y/N), I'm so proud of you too. I never thought that I'd have a real human come into my life after all my collection I've had through the years. Rodney told me you were thinking about having another child or two. All I want to say is, good luck with that plus you and your husbands fantastic inventions. "

You blushed. 

Finally, Rodney took your hand to the dance floor. All the other robots stared at you as if we were the center of it all. You could feel the love in the air as you made out. This might have been the most magical night. "Rodney, I am just so glad you could come close to me." You told him.

"So much is ahead us, (Y/N). This is just the beginning."

The End