Chapter 18

At last the day of the premiere day finally arrived! You immediately went to get yourself ready but the bathroom was so narrow that it wasn't so easy but you made it to look glamorous anyway. 

Your Outfit

Surprisingly, you were escorted into a limo like a real movie star

Surprisingly, you were escorted into a limo like a real movie star. Both you and Rodney got to have the fanciest ride to the premiere! It was actually Rodney's first time in a human world limo. When arriving, it was looking awfully crowded. But you did notice a few stars that are currently famous on Disney channel. You didn't bother to say hello. Then there was a call! "Hey, the parents are here!" Somebody shouted. 

This probably meant they knew who you were and have arrived. Just then you finally saw Wall-e coming down the red carpet. The two of you smiled while seeing your robot child as a superstar. You were invited up to get your picture with him.

But after that, a man walked up to you and you assume this guy had to probably have been eh director who had been sending you emails. "Hi, are you (Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm Andrew Stanton, the director. Thank you for allowing your child to star in this movie."

You smiled before looking down at Wall-e stroking his head. 

Soon, you and Rodney were able to come in and see the full film. 

By the look, it was well creative and outstanding throughout most of the way. But towards the end and getting thrilling to see your robot child get badly hurt and nearly die. It made you cry and at the end of the film and eventually hugged him. 

"Mommy." He said in the embrace. 

But then you noticed something great to see. His co-star was there too! 

"Are you Eve, my little babies co-star?" You asked.

She nodded. 

Wall-e made act the he had a great time acting together that he fell in love for real. He started to get sad this was going to be a goodbye now that filming was complete. 

Rodney being the caring father he has proven to be gave Wall-e the statement that made his day.

"Wall-e don't be sad. She can come stay with us if you want."

They all felt excited and you just grinned but felt a little shocked that your robot child already has a love mate of his that was coming to live with you. It would probably be likely that she would keep him company when the two of you were at work. 

"Oh no!" You said to Rodney while leaving the theater. "How are we going to get home now? The plane is still malfunctioning and that was hell of an expensive ride for the train we took!"

Rodney knew what you meant but then remembered that he bought teleporter with him and wondered if it would immediately send the four of you back from Los Angles. 

You all went to find it. It took Rodney a little time to figure how to set it up while you went to pack your things quickly. You came back out to see if Rodney got the hang of it. 

"I think I found a way." He said. 

Wall-e and Eve stood by you in preparation. 

"Hang on you two!" You said.

Fortunately, it actually worked! You were now back at the front of your Robot City apartment. 

Wall-e pointed to Eve saying that this was her new home. 

Now you wondered if maybe you could do that on your next travel spot.

All four of you were able to get in and Wall-e was immediately going off to show Eve all of his toys. 

You went off to unpack while Rodney rested on the couch feeling exhausted.