Chapter 13

Rodney decided for you to show your ballet moves in front of the other robots. Fender could not resist wanting join in. But ended up having a crashing accident after a few moves. The others worried. Luckily, there were some spare parts to fix him. 

It felt sad that your newborn robot child had already been gone but only to work on a movie. Not only that, but you had been noticing just about everyday how many robot girls were going crazy over Rodney. Your time on coming back to work with him had finally arrived and you felt rather determined to show that you still a hot chick the best for Rodney. You also thought that you should have a part in the time when Rodney starts running Bigweld Industries. 

So by this time, you were at with your standing out habit again and major this time. You went into your closet to pick out an outfit that you knew would sure make you the bell off the ball. 

When you came out to Rodney, he looked at you and wondered why you were looking so dressy

When you came out to Rodney, he looked at you and wondered why you were looking so dressy. He never bothered to ask though. It felt weird to be back at the steps of Bigweld Industries but when you got there, you were now about to see those crazy girls in person. They were nearly about to put you both under attack, mostly to touch and hug Rodney. He held your hand as you tried to weave through the crowd and into the building. 

The two of you finally made it in but then while you weren't looking as you and Rodney began to head to your workspace, some of the other robot workers noticed you as if they had found the jackpot for something. 

By the time you got there, Rodney stopped and immediately remembered to show you something. 

(Y/N), I nearly forgot! While you were home, I invented something especially for you."

"Oh, what is it?" You asked

You had know idea what it was when you first took a look at his invention.

"What is this?"

"Well, I notice how you love to paint your nails but you often as far as I can see struggle to do them yourself. And so this is a machine that paint them for you."

"Oh Rodney! That is so thoughtful of you! Could I test this? I felt like I've needed a manicure in the last few days."

"Absolutely!" 

But then you remembered that you didn't have any of your polishes with you. But then you noticed a few color bottles. 

"This gadget also allows you to make your own polish colors as you call them and I tested it out and made a few for you already."

"I really love the way you think, Rodney!"

You took multiple colors and layered them into stripes. All you had to do was place the bottle in a compartment and then the robotic had would take the brush and paint it on your nails while knowing where to do it.