Chapter 19

(Short chapter! Don't be too disappointed!" )

It felt good that you finally had your baby back and could now spend the time as much you wanted with him like a real family. 

You woke up to see him drawing a picture of him and Eve together. He was just about finished and you smiled thinking it was adorable. 

"That's very good, Wall-e!"

Like many mothers, you decided to hang it on the refrigerator. You had planet magnets that perfectly fit. 

But like you always wondered, the apartment had 4 floors including the sundeck. Since you and Rodney were living on the second floor, and had just filled one out of three rooms on the 3rd floor being the nursery, you figured that maybe the 3rd floor would also be a fit for another child  you might have in your future as well as the nursery being for a different one.

Soon Rodney woke up right after you finished your morning fruit shake. "Morning, sweetheart." He said. "Oh my!" Rodney was noticing the picture on the fridge. 

"Wall-e drew that!" You said. He was very impressed to see he had such great talent. 

"Rodney, remember when we talked about having other children? Do you suppose the third my be a fit for their bedrooms?"

"Oh I'm sure it would but there are only two rooms with one being full and a lavatory up there." He replied. 

Now you had a thought on the limit this would have but thought that maybe you should wait about year to think more about that. 

"I was thinking all this time that maybe we could save the nursery that we originally made for Wall-e for our next child." You said.

"I believe you told me something about that a few months ago and yeah I was thinking the same thing." He told you

Wall-e and Eve were all over the places with all the toys you had for him. The director and producers did teach him to talk a bit but it still didn't sound like proper English. 

"Do you suppose Wall-e could have an English class one day?"

"I don't see why not." 

Rodney then got a call that said the statue should be ready to be revealed next week which meant that the ceremony would also be at the same time. He was now finally going to be CEO and this now becoming big for you too. 

He even got a note from Mr. Bigweld saying that he and Aunt Fanny are probably going to be engaged after he retires. 

This was wonderful to hear!

You could not help but want to already look in the closet for something to wear for this party.