We all tidied ourselves and left the karaoke bar.

I gasped as I remembered something.
"OMG! Girls I completely forgot about my two dongsaengs!" I exclaimed, panicking.

"What about them?" Asked Krystal curiously.

" I left them home alone!" I half screamed, starting to run to the car.

"Wait up! We'll come with you Sulli!"
I heard Luna's voice behind me. I threw my thumbs up to show that it was alright. I could hear them start to run.

We got into my car and I stepped on it. I never stayed the night away from home and the kids. Especially not without a note or a call.

"Unnie! Slow down before we all die!" Krystal shouted from the back seat. I nodded but just sped up. Krystal groaned and put her head between her knees.

The car ride was quiet, the girls sensing my panick and not distracting me.

I finally reached home and I threw the door open and sprinted up the path towards the door. I turned the door knob but it was locked. I fumbled with my keys for a moment before putting it in the right side up and turning it.

I flung the door open and shouted
"Dongsaengs! I'm home!" I readied my apology to them but there was no reply.
"Guys? " I said running to the kitchen, scared.

The girls came through the door and walked to the kitchen.
"There's a note on the table" Amber pointed to the rectangular table and Luna picked it up and handed it to me.

" Thanks unnie"

I read the note out loud

" Sulli ah I called you and the rest of the girls last night but none of you answered so I assumed you must have fallen asleep at the karaoke bar. Don't worry about your dongsaengs, I came to your house and explained the situation to them. I brought them with me to SM building since I knew you would've wanted me to do that. I also brought Dara and TOP with me so don't worry arraso? Come to SM as soon as can!
-Boss

I nearly cried in relief. But then something made me curious. I turned to the girls.
"Who's Dara and TOP?"

"Ah! Dara is my sister" Amber spoke up.
" TOP is my brother" answered Victoria.

"Oh! Ok ^-^ since we're at my house let's freshen up and eat some breakfast then shall we?" I asked them cheerfully. They nodded.
"Sure!"

Luna and Amber asked to borrow some clothes which of course I did, I used the bathroom while Victoria made breakfast and Krystal made herself at home with my fridge. Tch.

" Sulli ah! Don't you have any hoodies or non feminine tops?" Asked Amber pleadingly. I took pity on her and gave her a hoodie with the words
'I am crazy so deal with it! [Insert crazy face]'

After we all used the bathroom we walked to kitchen only to see the food already half gone.
Krystal was at the table eating away like Xuimin.
She looked up at us and grinned innocently.
"Bwo? :D"

We stared at her like DO
" O.O"

She shrugged saying
"What? I like to eat!" We laughed and shook our heads, sitting down to eat the yummy looking, half gone food made by Victoria unnie ^-^.

"Wah! This is daebakk!"
I exclaimed while we all extravagantly praised her. She blushed and slightly covered her face with her long hair.
"Hehe gomawo"

We ate deliciously and then put on our shoes and coats and I locked up, not bothering to do the dishes. We all got into the car and I drove to SM.

When we arrived we saw a heck load of fans and felt pity for the staff XD while laughing for no reason.

We got in the back entrance as usual and I was greeted by two bundles of energy.

" NOONA! "
" UNNIE! "
They shouted loudly causing people to turn their heads. I laughed not caring.

"Hi guys! Sorry for not letting you know ^-^'. Can I be forgiven? "

"Yes noona"
"No unnie"

I beamed.
"Thank you- wait what Bom?" I asked shocked.

She crossed her arms pretending to be angry.
"Unnie! You are not forgiven until I meet Exo oppas! "

I laughed.
" I can do that. Some day :P" I said to her. She just shrugged.

"Noona, who are they?" Asked Jiyong shyly, hiding behind me.

"Oh Jiyong, they won't hurt you! This is Amber, Luna, Victoria and Krystal! Girls, these are my dongsaengs, Jiyong and Bom!" I introduced them to each other.

They all greeted each other. Krystal and Bom got7 along right away and chatted away about things and nonsense.

Boss appeared and greeted us good morning with a smile.

" Annyoenghaseyo boss! Can I ask where that brat- I mean my sister is?" Asked Amber. We all noticed what she said but covered up and laughed.

" Ne, I was wondering where my brother is? " inquired Victoria.

"Come with me and you shall see (XD)" said boss acting mysterious.

We were back in the janitors closet -_- Surprisingly enough, we all fit in there. Then boss told us to link hands and he touched the large grey slab.

We were back in the studio. A familiar looking boy and girl bounded towards us.

[Just pretend that the siblings look like their sisters but still look the same if you know what I mean :)]

"Unnie! You're back! " Exclaimed the girl hugging Amber tightly. It looks a little too tight though.
'So that must be Dara' I thought.

"Hello noona" the boy greeted Victoria quietly.
Victoria beamed and hugged him tightly.
'That must be TOP then' I nodded to myself.

I heard something from my sister that sounded very strange. Silence.
I looked over to her and saw her blushing when TOP appeared. I smirked and whispered to her.
"What happened to Exo huh? " I teased her. Now her face was on fire.
"Unnie!" She whined then stopped.
"But if you introduce me to him you are forgiven" I laughed on the inside and nodded.

I whispered to Victoria who smiled, amused.
" I give you my blessing" she said to Bom, holding up her hand playing along with me.
Bom looked down at her feet, her hair covering her face.

She then introduced them two and they started up a conversation about who knows what.

I noticed that Jiyong was trying to look everywhere and at everyone but Dara. Tch. Seriously, these dongsaengs of mine. I did the same to Amber and she turned to Jiyong, also holding up her hand like Victoria.
" I give you my blessing BUT if you hurt her. .." Amber trailed off warningly. Jiyong nodded frantically and Amber introduced the two.

After all the introducing we were brought to another room where we would be training.

"And this, girls, is where you will train to be a secret bodyguard for Exo :D" said Boss.

We nodded. Boss decided it was best for us to start training right away so the dongsaengs left and we got7 to work,
Punching, kicking and running.
--------
》》3 months later《《

"This is it girls. I think you're finally ready" exclaimed boss as we stood in a line.
"Exo-M are coming back from China tomorrow and I want you girls to be there at the airport. Remember. Don't let them know you're there.
Conceal, don't let them see arraso?"

We all nodded.
" YES SIR!" We saluted jokingly.

This is it. Our job has finally started.

-End of chapter -
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SULLI !!
As you may have noticed I usually post around once a week so just to be clear
I will post once a week maybe more if possible. Now that it's Easter break for me, I will try my post to post more chapters before going back to hell- I mean school XD
Anyways hope you enjoyed!
BYEEEEEEE ~