Although, it really doesn't bother me. I love how possessive and crazy she can become over me. Plus, I'm completely aware that she's only like that because she adores me and isn't afraid of showing me her ugly.

"Another one of your playthings," she accuses, crossing her arms while raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What playthings?" I crack a smile at her before entering our massive luxury walk-in closet that I just love so much.

"Giulia Francisca Russo," she calls me by my government name while following me into the closet and I must fight the urge to roll my eyes. I hate it when she does that crap. "I can smell bullshit a mile away and you reek! You hear me! You reek big time." She yells. Then out the corner of my eyes, I watch her facial expression shift, literally.

"Uhh, these are cute as heck!" Victoria gets distracted by the brand new ten-inch red bottom pumps that I had my lady in waiting for Annie to place on the shoe shelf earlier on.

That's my girl. She's a sucker for a nice pair of heels and I plan to use that to my advantage every single time.

Don't judge me, I was born this way.

There's still a dauntingly dangerous creature that lives inside of me no matter how angelic I may appear to be on the outside.

Flashing a wicked smile, I pick the heels up that I paid a fairly good price for and hand them to her. "I'm glad that you like them. "They're yours! Now can you please get naked? I want to taste that deliciously sweet candy apple kitty cat before we go."

With no further argument, Victoria grabs the heels from me as her full and plumbed lips curve into a sexy smirk.

It's such a shame, she can't even hide how much she loves it when I go down on her. Victoria is like an open book and I just love reading her, especially at late night. She's my favorite smut.

My heart is pounding inside my chest as Speck pulls into the prestigious gated community

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My heart is pounding inside my chest as Speck pulls into the prestigious gated community. Through hooded eyes, I watch her wind down the window of the overly extravagant car that she purchased me, even though I don't know how to drive. What did she call it again? OH, right it's a Bugatti La Voiture Noire, whatever the heck that's supposed to be.

A bulky mean face looking vampire approaches, checks the license plate, and then nods to another equally scarier-looking vampire while saying "They are good to go," Then, he turns back to Speck and says, "Have a nice evening, Governor. "

I swear, no matter how long I have been around the royals and other important members apart of the vampire society I'll never get used to how extravagant their lifestyles truly are.

In the last past year, my life has changed from rags to riches and it still feels so unreal.

It seemed like just yesterday I was in that torture academy, doing everything possible to make other's life as miserable as my own.