Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~

Start from the beginning

Truth or treat! Mother dearest.

I'm hoping that she picks the latter one so I can put on the show of the lifetime, shoving my tongue down Victoria's throat which is the equivalent of shoving my middle finger in her face.

And if by any chance that she does pick the first, it will be my pleasure to actually stick up my middle finger.

Whichever way it's still a win, win situation.

"Unless you don't want to come, then that's an entirely different story. " I say to Victoria while touching up my lashes with the mascara brush. "It's totally your choice."

"It's not that, I really do want to meet them. It's just I never met anyone's parents before,′ she pauses. "I never even met my own parents."

Oh, that reminds me! I place the lash brush down and pick up my phone from off the vanity set to text my good friend Ghost Falls.

Cyrus may have some pointless vendetta against him, but I could never. Ghost Falls and Aunt Katherine have been like second parents to me ever since I met them.

There is no way that I would turn my back on him. Ever. Aunt Katherine wouldn't want that. She loved him with every fiber in her body. That's exactly, why I helped him escape. I knew for a fact, that Cyrus would blame us all for what happened to Aunt Katherine, especially Ghost.

Cyrus has been looking for a reason to kill him forever.

Anywho, Ghost Falls is safe and sound, a broken man of what he used to be but he's alive and well. He's actually in the Kingdom of Breeders, doing a favor for me.

I asked him to track down Victoria's parents the very moment that the bullshit-ass boarding school that she attended sent me over her files. From what I discovered; both of her parents are still alive.

Her mother is a slave named Penelope, who currently resides in King Cornelius Palace. It was easy tracking her down.

According to the file, she's a slave-in-waiting to Princess Caroline, Cornelius's little sister. Who just happens to be a doll? She's the only decent vampire other than the King Himself a part of the house of Marku.

She's a great friend of mine and I did her a lot, and I mean a lot of favors. So, she had no dispute with giving Penelope to me. She's on a private jet as we speak along with Victoria's little sister by the name of Autumn and the best part is that Victoria has no idea.

Now, her father on the other hand seems to be ten times harder to track down and that's where Ghost Falls comes in.

He's the best hunter that I know, or more like the only hunter that I know who would do anything for me and everybody knows that hunters are the best trackers in the world

He's been there for a week now. So, far! He's found nothing.

Spectacular Speck: Anything???. I text him, biting down on my lower lip in anticipation. The suspense is killing me.

Dad the friendly Ghost: Nothing :( but I'll find him. Don't worry.

Spectacular Speck: I know, be safe.

Dad the friendly Ghost: Always!!!!!

I place my phone back down after his last text and sigh deeply. When I look up Victoria's usual melting soft amber eyes are hard and cold, accusing.

She has that look on her face. The type of look on her face lets me know that I'm in trouble for no reason.

I take a deep breath, bracing myself.

Breathe Speck breathe. My beloved may be a human in the flesh but you'll be surprised by the monster that she can become when she thinks I'm being sneaky.