1. Meeting

"Hi, I'm meeting friends here. The reservations under Sophia Smith," you smiled to the maître'd of the rooftop restaurant Sophia had booked. She nodded pressing a few times on the screen of her computer before nodding and showing you to a table. You looked up and noticed Harry sitting at a table for 2. You knew he was coming along, that's why Sophia invited you, so Harry wouldn't be third wheeling. "I think there's some mistake. There were supposed to be fou-". You realized what game Sophia was playing and stopped talking. "Never mind, thank you," you smiled and Harry got out of his chair giving you a hug, a kiss on both cheeks and then pulled out your chair. "Such a gentleman," you smiled and he reciprocated the kind action.

"I didn't know they had planned this," he insisted and you nodded.

"Me either, but lets make the most of it, huh?" You said and he nodded. The waitress came over and asked what we would like to drink and Harry ordered you both a bottle of white wine with two glasses.

********

"So, what about your family?" He asked. Should you tell him. Would anything come out of this set up date? You figured that he deserved the truth and that even if nothing romantically blossomed, you'd still want to remain friends.

"Well, I'm an only child. My biological parents actually passed away when I was 4. But my adoptive parents live up in Glasgow. My dad (Y/D/N) is an airline pilot and my mum (Y/M/N) is a University lecturer," he looked at you guiltily. "It's ok, I'm just lucky I was blessed with two sets of such amazing parents," he nodded smiling lightly. "What about yours?"

"My mum and dad divorced when I was 7. My sisters name is Gemma. My mum is getting remarried in a year to the man who raised me, who I class as my father. His name's Robin. I never see my biological father really. I think I've seen him 10 times since the divorce. He has a new family now. My mums name is Anne," you nodded and took a sip of your glass of wine.

"I'm sorry about your parents. But you seem to really like Robin," he nodded agreeing with your statement.

********

"Oh my goodness! You actually said that to her?" You said shocked, laughing at the same time. He was currently telling you a story about his X-Factor days.

"Yes, she was stalking me!" He exclaimed making you laugh even harder.

"Can I get you both anything else?" The waitress asked and you shook your head as Harry looked to you for an answer.

"Just the bill, please," she nodded and pulled the printed white slip from her apron pocket. Harry immediately picked it off the table, pulled out his wallet and handed his card over.

"Let me pay half," you smiled going into your clutch that was on the table but he reached over and put his hand on yours.

"No, it's on me," he smiled and you opened your mouth to refuse but he cut you off again. "Please, I've had a wonderful night and I'd like to pay for it. Please," you sighed and nodded.

"It's on me next time," you smiled and he nodded.

"So you'd like there to be a next time?" He smirked.

"I've had a great night with you Harry. I'd like to see you again so yes," you smiled. 

"I'd like to see you again, Y/N. Thanks for a fantastic night," he smiled.

"No, thank you Harry," you smiled.