CHAPTER 38: PART 2:

MISSION IN THE LAND OF FREE, APPLE CITY

ALEGRIA POV:

"Poisonous, you have a new mission."

"Ano?! Kababalik lang po namin ah. Mission na naman. Dont we have a rest even just a day?" i get my gun and pointed in the womans leg whom I dont know the name and pull the trigger.

"Mom!" MT said, i point the gun on her while gritting my teeth.

"I told you i dont want to be called in that disgusting word!" I said in furios voice.

"We have a mission Master and yet you binaril mo ang isa mga kasamahan ko?!" sabi niya.

"I dont want the way she talk to me its making me irrated now that i know their next move, finding the missing detective," ngumisi ako.

"Detective? Why are they finding him?" she ask.

"That detective has been hiding for almost sixteen years together with his documents, informations about our group, about our illegal deeds."

"Why you didn't kill him right away?" she said.

"How can i kill that Detective? I dont even have information about him for the past 16 years!"

"That detective knows a lot about our organization. Nakakuha siya ng impormasyon tungkol sa organization natin dahil ang hawak niyang kaso ay may kinalaman sa atin hindi ko siya naasikaso dahil may mas importante akong aasikasuhin, it was the Agent that i plan to interrogate dahil ang Agent na iyon ay may nalalaman din." Panimula ko.

"Nalaman ng Agent na pupunta kami sa kanya thats why wala kaming nahanap, we didn't kill the agent yet because we thought that we can use him in the future. Ang hindi namin alam ay binigay niya ang mga impormasyon na tungkol sa organization sa kaibigan niyang detective, kaya wala kaming nahanap. Hindi namin yun nalaman agad, nalaman lang namin after a month and when we try to find the detective, he's nowhere to be found. We tried to find him pero wala, so we give up on him." pagkwekwento ko.

"Nung hindi namin mahanapan ang detective, binalikan ko yung Agent and ask where is he but i didn't get an answer thats why i killed him. I thought killing that agent will end but im sure that he left something to her granddaughter thats why pinahanap ko ang granddaughter ng agent na pinatay ko,"

"Hindi din kami nakakuha ng impormasyon sa kanya because she is under the protection. We're not lucky naunahan tayo ng grupong iyon. Their last card to bring us down is that Detective who have a lot of information and evidence that will surely bring us down. Naging kampante ako sa detective dahil walang ano mang information ang kumalat tungkol sa kanya kaya ang alam ko namatay na ito. Thats why i need you to find him,"

"Should we kill him?

"No, bring him to me."I said.

"Got it Master," tumango ako.

I wont let you bring us down Ye squad, not now that my papers are on the process on getting the only free spot in the 12 generals.

I am confident that i will be choosen and not a forever waiting candidate.

ELLA (CHAMPAGNE) POV:

Walkin' through a crowd, the village is a glow

Kaleidoscope of loud heartbeat under coats

Everybody here wanted somethin' to more

Searching for a sound we hadn't heard before

And it said

Welcome to New York

It's been waitin' for you

Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York