CHAPTER 32: YOU'RE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE

CY (RUM) POV:

"Im glad that you reach the second battle, standing infront of me with complete memories and complete members," one of the Professor that is responsible for the second battle said.

Months have already passed.

"Im glad that we survive," rinig kong bulong ni Yate.

"Today, your goal is to find the key that will open the safe place." she grinned. "You need to be careful, you have a time limits, you need to wake up. If you wont, you will stay in that world," we nodded.

"You need to be observant, If you find that there's something that its not right, prepare your self. Be careful! You might kill your member, if you kill your member in game, she or he cannot comeback anymore in reality, she will stay in that game until her body give up. No one can revive the person you killed in that game. Warning! You can feel pain, we put it in high intensity." Pagpapaliwanag niya.

"This battle is the combination of your late subjects and your subjects now, kung talagang may natutunan nga kayo malalampasan niyo ito. Good Luck students!" she said and we went inside the white room filled with apparatus, cables and a white a bed, a bed like the bed in the hospitals.

Malambot ito, humiga ako rito at isinuot ko yung Nervegear para makapasok ako sa Virtual World na ginawa nila. Hinanap ko yung On switch sa Gear at pinindot ito.

"The battled board is up!" rinig ko.

POISONOUS VERSUS SILICA GROUP

YE SQUAD VERSUS SILVER

                             BATTLE BOARD

BLACK TEAM                                     WHITE TEAM

             SEMI                                          SEMI
PG--                                                                --YES      
       |     _____                                           ____     |
       |---|PG  |--                                   --|YES|---|                   
       |                  |                              |                |
CG--                    |          FINAL        |          -- MT
                           |    _____      ____    |                        
                            |--|____|  |____|--|      
BG--                  |                             |            -- AG
       |     _____    |                             |    ____    |
       |---| SG  |--|                             |--|AG |--|
       |                                                                    |
SG--                                                               -- GT

After that, bigla na lang akong nahilo because of the surroundings. It made me dazed, nakakasuka rin ito and then bigla na lang huminto at napalitan ng itim na kapaligiran.

Anong nangyayari?

"Do you want to enter?"

'Yes or no'

I choose the Yes option. Nang mapindot ko iyon ay dumilim ang paligid, ilang segundo ay lumiwanag.

"Welcome to the Virtual World, RUM!"

Kinusot ko ang aking mata sapagkat napakalabo ng aking paningin, hindi ko makita ng wasto ang kapaligiran. Pumikit ako ng ilang segundo at iminulat ito, tumambad sa akin ang napakagandang paligid.