CHAPTER 28: HIDDEN

ZEY ZEY POV:

This is the first week of our Logic Subject pero kahit wala na yung MAPEH subject ay parang meron parin kasi tuwing umaga pumupunta kami sa field para sa Physical Training namin.

"GOOD MORNING!!! Im Agent Smith, your Logic proffesor." she looks like a detective disguise as a professor. "Umagang umaga ang babaho niyo!" Naligo naman kami ah. Kinuha ko yung pabango sa bag ni Ella at inispray ito.

"Ako din, pahinge!" sabi ni A.

"Ako din," ani ni Aya.

"Sinabi ko bang oo? Ha?! Inubos niyo na eh! Wala na!" naiiyak na sabi ni Ella. We tap her shoulder for being sorry.

Every morning 4:00 until 7:00 we are in the field running, punching the bag, sparring with the other group or in the member of our group and what so ever to make us physically strong. For the rest remainig hours is for the time of our Logic subject.

We spend half of the month of January improving our body to be physically strong and now the other half is to improve our mental abilities.

"Before i start, i will give you Logic for you to answer." she said. Nagbigay siya pero hindi namin nasagutan. She said the answer and proceed.

"If we say Logic, it is the formal principles of a branch of knowledge." tinignan niya kami isa isa. "To solve a logic question you must have a sense! Example of it is your Exam," mayroon siyang pinindut mula sa hawak niya at nagflash sa Flatscreen TV yung meaning ng logic.

"Why?—" She ask and after a seconds she answer her question. "Because Code and Ciphers are one of the types of logic," she said. "Who get the answer in question number 1?" she ask but no one raise their hand.

"Did you know that the Ye Squad is perfect in the exam?" nagulat kami.

'Seryoso?'

"But why are they in top 9?" tanong ng isa sa nga kaklase namin.

'oo nga no, bakit kaya.'

"Because of the rules, madami kayong rules na hindi sinunod kung ibabawas namin ito sa points niyo na nasa ID it will be a negative, at hindi pwedeng bumaba ang points niyo, if your points is under the 3 you will severely punished so nagisip kami ng paraan, we minus it in your exam,"

'Ah kaya pala'

Nagtataka kami kung bakit hindi kami napaparusahan, ibinabawas naman pala.

"Kaya kung ako ang sainyo, susundin ko ang mga rules. Now i will flash the test in the exam," she flashed the question number 1.

"What is the answer?" tumingin kami kay Ren.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" he said.

"Why?" our teacher added.

"I hate answering a why questions," bulong ko. No one dared to answer.

"You answer it without analyzing the importance and the message of that quote?" she said in seriousness. Napalunok kami.

"Its not all about answering, you also need to analyze and find the importance and impact of that quote in your life. Im going to repeat the question. Why, Life isnt about finding your self, its about creating yourself?" ani nito. Kumurap kurap ito, naghihintay ng sagot. Silence filled the room.

"'Life isnt about finding yourself, its about creating yourself.'" panimula ko. May naisip kasi ako eh.

"In finding ourself theres a possibility that it will consumed a lot of our time na dapat inilalaan natin sa pagbuo ng ating sarili. Time is gold ika nga. This quote is pertaining about our purpose in life, many of us already ask this question many times already—" I paused. "'What is my purpose?' 'Why i was born?' 'Why im here?'—" I face my classmates. "Im sure you ask this question in yourself whenever you feel useless," they nodded.