CHAPTER 37: PART 1:

MISSION IN THE LAND OF SMILES

AT THEIR DORM..

ZEY ZEY POV:

We're in the dorm waiting for Miss L to arrive to give us the information we needed in this mission. The door open and Miss L is now here carrying a brown envelope in her right hand.

"Settle down students," She said. We find a good spot to sit where we can see what she's going to do. She said something on Pia and Ren after a while the TV is now open.

Miss L get something in the brown envelope she's holding a.. USB. Sinaksak niya ito sa side ng TV and she uses her phone as a remote. She distributed the papers on us, one by one.

"Whats this?" Ayan ask.

"See it for yourself," she said. Binasa ko naman ito.

"Lider, its up to you. Discuss this with them. Make sure every detail will be explained in a clear way. Excuse me. Madami pa akong gagawin just update me about your plans so i can talk this with the Dean and the Assistant." nagtinginan kami. Diniscuss na kasi ito ni Madam L kay Yate.

'Dean and the assistant' umalis ito ng kwarto.

"We can't do this here. Get all the papers lets go to hidden room. Pia! Get the USB," utos ni Yate.

"Hai! Hai!" sigaw namin.

Isinaksak ni Pia yung USB sa TV sa Conference Room and then pumunta sila sa Computer Room kami naman umupo kami sa table. Nakita namin sa Monitor ang mukha ng aming misyon.

"She is Miyela Shinitsu Sientielo, an 18 years old model. She's a Half Japanese. She's one of the running candidate from Philippines in Miss World 2052. She's the granddaughter of one of the Famous Former Agent in the History. She is the the Daughter of the Famous Former Miss Universe Mrs. Mikaela Vinluan Shinitsu-Sientielo and Mr. Yson Sientielo, a Multi-billionare."

"They're so rich," sabi ni Ella.

"And why she is being targeted?" i ask.

"She is being targeted because of her Former Grandfather," Yate said.

"And what's the reason?" i ask.

"And that, we were going to find out." ani ni Yate. Our mission is to protect her pero sa tingin ko hindi masusunod ang plano.

"Read her backround information guys and Pia and Ren make us a fake identity and informations. You need to rest because in two days we were going to the Land of Smiles," Dumiretso ako sa kwarto kasama si Vin humiga siya sa kama, ako naman pumunta sa upuan at binasa ang impormasyon tungkol kay Miyela Shinitsu Sientielo.

PERSONAL BACKROUND INFORMATION

NAME: Miyela Shinitsu Sientielo

AGE: 18 years old

ADDRESS: Alinavym, Ghaberymn City

BIRTHDATE: February 2, 20**

BIRTHPLACE: Alinavym Hospital

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 44

GENDER: FEMALE

CIVIL STATUS: SINGLE

CITIZENSHIP: FILIPINO

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH, TAGALOG, JAPANANESE

RELIGION: CATHOLIC

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

COLLEGE: EAST GHABERYMN UNIVERSITY

SECONDARY: ALINAVYM HIGHSCHOOL