CHAPTER 25: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

AGENT L POV:

Pinalibot ko ang aking paningin sa loob ng Gymnasium. All of the students are in the gymnasium wearing their type A uniform, except for the YE Squad.

'They are late again!'

I didn't see them roaming around the school yesterday. It looks like they didn't go out from their dorm which is very odd and it was the first time since dumating sila rito. Lagi-lagi naman silang lumalabas, I mean some of the members of Ye Squad.

'Asan na yung mga yun?! Ano naman kayang ginawa nila sa loob?'

'Hindi kaya? hindi nila nareceive yung text? But----- that was unbelievable because Agent C will make sure that they will receive it.'

"5 minutes to start the exam." I look at the Emcee.

'Shit!'

"Oh come on! Hanggang kailan sila magiging tulog mantika?"

This examination will test your mind, ang nakaraang exam naman ay patungkol naman sa pisikal kung saan susukatin ang iyong lakas at bilis.

It is an exam where, they will based here the Rank of your group. Kung ang ranggo ng grupo niyo ay ang pinakamababa ihanda niyo na ang inyong sarili sa pagalis ngunit may ibang paraan upang hindi kayo mapaalis, magsumikap kayo upang tumaas ang ranggo niyo.

Maglalakad na sana ako paalis upang hanapin ang Ye squad nang bumukas ang pintuan ng Gymnasium at tumambad dito ang YE Squad. Hinihingal sila, nasisigurado kong dulot ito ng kanilang pagtakbo.

They look like the Ye Squad months ago. Their looks, style, and aura where the same when the first time i saw them and when they're in the cafeteria.

Their lider is not wearing a tie, i dont know if he forgot it.

Snoopy, what's his nickname again Von? Vin? yeah Right Vin, he forgot to remove his earing, which is not approvable in Academy.

Whiskey or Zey Zey instead of wearing the over the knee boots she's wearing an ankle boots.

Crazy or should i say Ayan, instead of unbotton blazer, he bottoned his blazer.

Vodka or should i say Aya instead of wearing the over the knee boots she is wearing a thigh high boots.

Lazy or Ren as usual he always wear his headphone.

Tequilla or Pia, well on her? its earphone.

Sleepy or Cas i dont know if where did he put his blazer and his long sleeve is pleated up to his elbow.

Wine or should i say Riana her skirt is blue not black, which is not a proper dress code.

Sneezy or J, hindi naka butones yung nasa taas and instead of wearing the necktie nakalagay ito sa kanyang noo na para bang headband.

Rum or Cy instead of wearing the boots she is wearing a rubber shoes.

Grumpy or Rian, instead of wearing the blazer, nakasampay ito sa kanyang balikat the same as Champagne or Ella. She is wearing also a pumps na para bang model ng isang magazine.

Happy or A well the same as them and Saké or Yeon well siya lang yata ang maayos at nakasuot sa tama.

'They're back to their usual self. I think that was their style. Well kailan pa ba nila sinunod lahat ng batas?.' i sigh.

Naghanap sila ng pwesto nila. Nagsimula ng magpaliwanag yung Emcee sa harap.

"This Exam is an Examination made by our Dean for Cloqueans to test your mind but don't worry its a group examination. Unity and Teamwork is a must! We will base here your rank."