PROLOGUE:

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is a work of fiction. Business, places, incidents, names of the characters, events are used in fictitious manner or authors imagination. If there's a resemblance to any persons, living or dead, its purely coincidence.

This story may contains wrong grammars, wrong spellings, and many typos, sorry in advance.

(Kung may nakita man po kayong mali like wrong grammars, spellings, and typos. Feel free to correct me po. Magcomment po kayo sa word na yon or sa sentence para po mas madali kong mapansin. Thank you.)

"If you commit mistake, don't be afraid. There's no such as a perfect person. If someone corrected you, don't be mad instead say 'Thank you'."

PLAGIARISM is a crime.

Don't copy nor published without the authors consent.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out my first story. Actually, this book has been published many times before but due some problems I decided to take it down and finally I had the courage to publish it again and continue writing.

.

.......
Every December, the Academy sends a mail letter to the choosen students who will study in a school that is in island.

Ang paaralang ito ay hindi kilala, tanging may mataas na antas lang ng lipunan ang mga nakakakilala rito upang mapanatili ang kaligtasan ng mga mag-aaral.

At sa hindi inaasahan, nakabuo sila ng samahan. A Friendship that is hard to break.

"We were not just friends, we're family"

"A friendship is one of the most rare ingredient in the recipe of life because it's very hard to find a friend that stay in your side no matter what happen."

SABULUM CLOQUE ACADEMY is one of the Agent Academies that trained both physical and  mental. This is the only group school in all Agent School. They are not the strongest, they are not the wisest because they maintain the balanced between being strong and being wise.

WELCOME TO SABULUM CLOQUE ACADEMY!!!

Shezmee

How about you?, Can you find a true friend in sea of fake people? A true friend that treat you as family?