"How I wish to be in that teddy bear place? It looks cosy" I said looking at her. She chuckled and kissed the teddy bear head making me jealous of the bear.

"If you want this then come back home. I miss you" she mumbled closing her eyes.

"I miss you too. I will come back, soon" I said looking at the beauty as she slept off.

I leaned back in the chair and looked at her. I really do miss her. In less time she had become my world.

She had showed me what love is. Whenever I look at her eyes, it is always filled with love. Her caring, how well she understands me, her hugs, kisses shows love. Not a day she has stopped showing what love is. Even if she hasn't said me. I can see and feel her love.

In few months she made me addicted to her. The things I didn't feel for any other girls, she made me feel it.

Before I was working so hard that, I didn't have time for myself. So there was nothing entertaining in my life. I have not even given a glanced at girls, until my beautiful wife came in my life. The desire inside me which I had that I didn't know about has risen up. The guy who hasn't kissed a girl before, just thinking about Aaliyah makes my mind go wild. I want her so badly. She has woken up my inner beast to have her and make her mine.

"I love you Emmett" I heard Aaliyah mumble in her sleep. Instantly my lips broke into a huge smile. Just like that, the tiredness I was feeling vanished. This girl is doing wonders to me.

I am falling for her. That to pretty hardly.

I think her love for me she had made me change. I can't imagine how I would live if she is not in my life now. I regret pushing her away all those years. Now I think what would have happened if I had known her soon.

Day after tomorrow is her birthday. I had planned to go tomorrow night and surprise her. Me and Sebastian have planned her birthday. That is also a surprise for her.

I cancelled the call and continued my work.

*

I have wrapped everything up in here. It's time to go back. Aaliyah doesn't know I am coming back. I was in the car going to airport as the driver drove. My cellphone started ringing, it was aunt Grace. I picked the call.

"Hello aunt" I said.

"Hello Emmett. I called to tell you that, I arranged a meeting for you at four with one of my friend. She wants help in her company, so I thought to tell you because you were in Spain" she said. I ran a hand in my hair.

"But aunt I am already on the way to airport to come home. I can't go back now. You should have called me before arranging a meeting with someone" I said.

"I thought you are staying in Spain" she asked. I could hear irritation in her voice.

"I was. But I completed my work soon and wanted to surprise Aaliyah. It's her birthday tomorrow" I said.

"Emmett, I want you to meet my friend at four. I don't want to hear another word from you" she said hanging up.

What's up with her lately? Can't she see I wanted to meet my wife. Is business really that important. I have to make calls and arrange something else. I won't back up from meeting my Aaliyah. I called my secretary and asked him arrange a meeting online.

When the plane took off, I started the meeting. I apologized saying my real reason. She accepted immediately and continued. Soon I completed it and relaxed.

It was nine at night when I reached my home. It was completely silent and felt empty. I feel bad for Aaliyah living alone. I went upstairs to our room but I found it empty. Then I heard shower running in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and relaxed. The room is filled with her sweet scent, I inhaled feeling home.

I removed my coat and threw it on the couch. Then I heard the bathroom door open. I looked at my wife coming out of the bathroom just in a towel drying her hair with another. She hasn't seen me yet.

She is true definition of beauty. Her towel is showing off her curves making me instantly hard. I want nothing but to remove the towel and ravish her right now.

"The sight is amazing to see" I said ranking my eyes all over her body.

She stopped what she was doing standing still. Then she looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked at her.

"Surprise" I said standing up opening my arms widely. Immediately she ran towards me and hug me wrapping her arms around my neck, nuzzling her face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her body hugging her tightly.

"You came back. I missed you so much" she said with wobbled voice. I kissed her head lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist immediately. I can feel my shirt getting wet from her body.

"I missed you too" I said inhaling her scent. I sat back in the bed still hugging eachother. I kissed her neck making her shiver. She pulled away and looked at my face caressing it softly.

"You came back" she said looking at my face.

"I did. I couldn't stay away from you" I said moving her wet hair behind her back which was sticking on her shoulder. Her towel had become lose showing off she cleavage. And further down, I really don't want to say. Her legs wrapped around me and her towel has ridden up.

I ran my hand on her bare thighs feeling her soft skin.

"I missed you so much Aaliyah. Seeing you just in a towel and with your legs wrapped around me, is making me lose control" I whispered grabbing her butt. She leaned her forehead against breathing heavily. She picked my other hand and placed it on her breast. I squeezed it through her towel.

I tilted my head and captured her lips against mine softly kissing her. She kissed back gripping on to my hair. Soon we were both started kissing hungrily exploring eachother mouth. My hands moved inside her towel feeling her skin. She is completely bare.

I pulled my hand away and lifted up to remove her towel but stopped thinking will she allow. As in reflex she placed her hand on mine and pulled the towel making it drop from her body. She started removing my shirt buttons. I shrugged of the shirt when she removed all the buttons.

"Make me yours Emmett" Aaliyah said running her hands all over my chest.

I placed her back on the bed as I hovered above her and pulled away from her. She is completely naked and her body is gorgeous. Her soft skin making me think to mark her all over her body.

"Are you sure" I asked moving my hand on her body feeling her curves.

"I was ready the day I married you Emmett. I am sure. I want you Emmett" she said panting heavily and her eyes held the truth that she has been wanting for me.

"I want you too Aaliyah. I want you so badly" I said kissing her neck.

"Please take me, I have waited for you so long" she pleaded as her hands touched my pants. She started removing the belt and then the button. I pulled away from her to remove my pants and boxers. I hovered above her completely naked and looked at face her. I removed her hair from her face. She looked nervous about something.

"If you don't want to do it, say. I am okay with it. I will wait till you are ready" I said. She shook her head.

"I am ready but this is my first time. I am kind of nervous" she said looking away. I kissed her neck sucking on it. I love how her naked body feel against mine. My heart filled with happiness listening to her. It's her first time. I am happy that no one saw her body like this. I am blessed that I am the only one for her.

"Don't worry. This is also my first time, don't be nervous. We are together in this" I said looking into her eyes. I traced my finger from her face to down to her cleavage.

"Really" she asked with surprised.

"Yes. Now do you want me to continue" I asked squeezing her breast which was fit perfectly in my hand. Her eyes were shinning with happiness. Utmost happiness I have ever seen.

"Yes" saying that she pulled me down capturing my lips with her kissing me deeply.

That night I made love to her. It felt so good. Just perfect in every sense. I can say we have become one with two bodies. Finally I had made her mine.

She is my world, my Aaliyah.

************