Chapter 3 | "Who are you?"

Wei Ying's eyes closed slowly, he could barely stay awake. The two alpha began to retreat toward their car, pulling out their weapons and pointing in the direction of the sound.

"What was that?" the man asked.

"I don't know, but let's get out of here ..."

"And what about the omega? We can't leave him here." he asked, holding Wei Ying in his arms.

"Because we won't, you idiot. Get him up and take him to the car, I'll cover you. Hurry up."

The man took the dazed omega in his arms and hurried to the car.

The other alpha followed him slowly, but then at a huge crack he stopped. He fixed his gaze on the shadow hiding among the trees. His hands began to tremble, he could barely move in fear.

The huge black monster stepped out of the darkness and grumbled, forcing its prey to its knees

"What are you? ..." he asked the monster approaching him, but the monster just growled angrily.

The beast raised his huge arm and tore off the man's hand with a swing in which he had previously held the gun. The man exclaimed loudly in pain.

The other alpha reached the car when he heard the shout. The other two alpha lay dead not far from the car, with deep scratches on their chests. The alpha carefully put down Wei Ying in a sitting position. He stood up quickly, but by then the monster was already standing in front of him.

After a brief growl, the monster dug his sharp teeth into the man's neck.

Meanwhile Wei Ying pulled himself weakly and then hid in front of the car.

The alpha gave up the fight in a matter of moments and fell lifeless to the ground after the monster released him.

The monster looked at the other two dead men beside the car, then smelled that sweet, intoxicating scent again. He stepped in front of the car and saw a dazed, trembling, frightened young omega there.

Wei Ying stared in horror at the demon-like wolf staring at him. His voice was low and full of fear as he spoke.

"Please, ... please don't hurt me ..."

The monster closed his mouth to cover his teeth and then leaned over to him. He began to smell the air and pressed his nose around Wei Ying's neck after he tilted his head slightly to the side. He growled contentedly, stood up. The monster placed his big hands carefully behind Wei Ying and lifted him up. Keeping him in bridal style, he hugged the omega tightly. After making sure he kept him safe, away from his sharp claws, the monster walked into the thicket of the forest with huge steps.

Along the way, Wei Ying lost consciousness.

--------------------------