Chapter 2 | The hunt

The monster hit and beat the metal bars more and more wildly. After tearing the chains off himself, he began to ruthlessly tear and jerk his cell door. In front of the grid, two betas stood there and watched the monster. They tried to calm the monster, but the wrath of the lycan did not decrease.

"What do you think happened to him? He had never behaved like this before. Maybe the effect of the full moon?"

"No ... this, something else ... as if something had angered him."

"But what?"

"An alpha only behaves this way when he feels his partner is in danger, or -"

The monster broke through the bars with a great force. He roared wildly and ran down the aisle, pushing the betas aside.

He ran out the door left open and stopped in the yard for a moment. He started sniffing the air. As soon as he sensed the delicate, sweet scent as well as the pungent alpha scents, he growled and, like an angry lion, ran into the dark forest.

 As soon as he sensed the delicate, sweet scent as well as the pungent alpha scents, he growled and, like an angry lion, ran into the dark forest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

--------------------

As he left the city, Wei Ying moved quickly on the straight, dark road. Wei Ying tried to move away from the car behind him, but his pursuers were faster. The black car accelerated and got next to Wei Ying's car.

Wei Ying looked to his right and was frightened because he saw the man pointing a gun at him with one hand while driving. Wei Ying stepped on the accelerator pedal and pressed it to the floor. He had moved away from the black car.

But the man had not given up. The alpha leaned out the window and aimed his gun at the wheels of the car.

Wei Ying looked back for a moment, and because of this, he did not notice that a mighty werewolf had run between the trees, toward the road

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wei Ying looked back for a moment, and because of this, he did not notice that a mighty werewolf had run between the trees, toward the road. When Wei Ying looked back at the road and saw a giant monster running across the road, he yanked the steering wheel aside. The wheels slipped and then the car collided with a tree.

The big car suddenly braked and stopped a few meters from Wei Ying's car. All four alphas got out of the car, but only two went to the wreck.

Wei Ying regained consciousness, barely able to breathe. When he heard the sound of the brakes, he turned off his seat belt. Not caring about his head injury and dizziness, he opened the door and got out. Leaning on the side of the car, he took the steps. Moving away from the car, he staggered a few more steps, then gasped and leaned against a tree. Trying to gather strength. He raised his trembling hand to his head, touched it gently, then looked at his fingers. There was blood on his fingers and he could barely move his left hand. And the situation got worse for him as he heard a male voice from behind him.

"Hi beauty. Where are you in such a hurry?"

Wei Ying froze. He turned slowly. Two men in black suits stood a few feet away. Wei Ying felt weak and tired.

"What do you want?" - Wei Ying asked.

One of the men stepped closer to him. There was a smile on his face that the omega didn't understand.

"We want to help you, since you are quite injured."

Wei Ying wanted to speak, but because of the pain, instead he just whimpered a little.

"Yeah...nor will the boss be happy to see what happened to you. He needs you, alive, unharmed. You know, he's not the kind of alpha who's compassionate, especially not with those who stand between him and his partner." - said the other alpha

"How beautiful you are ..."- said the alpha in front of Wei Ying, and gently stroked Wei Ying's face, but he turned his head in disgust.

"Don't touch me ..." - he whispered wearily, slapping the alpha's hand aside.

"Oh.. You're still disobedient, aren't you? But it will last forever and you will learn how to really behave anyway. And don't worry, no one will miss you, especially if you don't have one anymore." - said the other man with an evil smile.

"What? ... No..No, please don't hurt them!! Please,..-"

Wei Ying felt the rock-hard, cold fingers of the man in front of him on his own wrist. The alpha lifted him up and pulled him close.

"No, no, let go,...let me go!!" - Wei Ying protested.

"Ahwww, i see that the upset little bunny needs to be calmed down."

The other man walked over to them, took out a handkerchief, and pressed it to the omega's face. Wei Ying took the man's hand and tried to pull it away from his face.

"Don't worry, it will help you."

Wei Ying felt his legs weaken and for a second everything darkened for him.

But before he was completely stunned, the alpha jerked his hand away from his face and looked to the side. Wei ying didn't know what was going on around him, he could only hear the roar and growl of a huge beast.

-------------------------------------

- sorry for making this chapter a little short....

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it! 🧡

Modern Beauty and the Beast [ Wangxian FF ] 🌹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें