Chapter 1 | The First Danger

Wei Ying was at a bar with his friend Jiang Cheng. Hours later, they were about to leave when Jiang Cheng decided to go to the bathroom quickly. Until then, Wei Ying stood at the counter waiting for his friend.

But then a strong smell of alpha hit his nose, making him a little dizzy and sitting down. A man was standing in front of him.

"How wonderful your scent is ... just like you." - he said with a smile and sat down next to Wei Ying. He never took his gaze off his omega. - "An beautiful omega like you should be much more careful, don't you think? Especially when you're in a place with a lot of alpha nearby."

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. And I did not come here alone, but with a beta friend. And anyway, I can protect myself."

"Are you sure?" - he leaned closer to Wei Ying, his smile widened. - "Usually this would not be the job of the omega or his friends, but his alpha. But I see you're still unmarked, you don't have a partner. It's sad ... But I think you've been wanting a partner for a long time, haven't you?"

"If you referred to yourself, then I don't want to."

"Why? Maybe I'm not good enough, my little omega?.. You don't know who I am?"

"All right." - Wei Ying turned to him. - "First, I'm not yours. So don't call me that. Second, I know who you are. You are a violent, dominant alpha who uses omegas only as a tool, not looking at them as humans. however, I will not be your toy like the other omegas you have used so far." - Wei Ying stood up and walked away, but the alpha grabbed his wrist tightly. The man stopped him, then pulled the omega close to him.

"My dear little omega. You won't be one of many on my list ... You're the last and only one. I really liked you from the moment I saw you. You are fiery and dazzling, definitely unique, very special. And such a treasure as you, now belongs to me."

"Let me go ..." - Wei Ying said as he tried to break free of the strong alpha grip.

"Now, you will stay with me, otherwise you will regret leaving me, my dear."

"Hey!" - shouted Jiang Cheng rushing towards them. - "Let him go!" - he grabbed the man's arm and tore it off Wei Ying's wrist.

Jiang Cheng grabbed him by the hand and then dragged his friend through the crowd all the way to the exit. Wei ying looked back before he stepped out the door. The man looked at them angrily, but did not follow them, instead calling his men to him and saying something to them. Jiang Cheng didn't even let him go in the parking lot. Arriving at his car, however, Wei Ying stopped him.

Because of alcohol consumption, Jiang Cheng could not drive, only Wei Ying, as he never drank. So Wei Ying took home his friend.

Half an hour later, Wei Ying stopped in front of his friend's apartment.

After Wei Ying reassured his friend that he had nothing to worry about, Jiang Cheng stopped interrogating his friend. Jiang Cheng got out of the car said goodbye to him. He then walked quietly through the front door, not wanting his sister to find out that he had arrived home late at night. Wei Ying chuckled softly at his friend's behavior as he drove off in his car.

-------------

It was already after midnight when Wei Ying got home and parked in front of his house. He got out and walked toward the front door. He stopped in front of the door and took out the key. He opened the door, then went into the apartment.

 He opened the door, then went into the apartment